G.H.O.S.T (rewrite)

G.H.O.S.T

logo:

Type of company: Private Military Company (PMC) and Security Company

Headquarters: California

Founded: 2030

Motto: We are the supernatural that don't exist, we are the Ghosts

Status: Active

Alliance: CIA (Central Intelligence Agency), GnK (Griffin and Kryuger), Urzikstan, Task Force 161, StateSec and Stasi

Like: Patriot

Dislike: Rosstarism

members of PMC G.H.O.S.T.

Hesh "David" Walker (founder and CEO)

Logan Walker (Tactical commander)

Thomas A. Merrick (second-in-command, before became CEO)

Keagan P Russ (Tactical Commander)

Henry J More (professor of 39LAB)

Markus "Crow" Walker (Tactical commander/Lieutenant) (and son of Hesh David Walker)

Temporary members:

Alex "Shadow" Moseman

Juan "Spider" Bernado

Aiden "Hawk" Jackson

Ceceila "Queen" Elizabeth

Louis "Waterloo" Foch

In Ho "Boltz" Jang

Namura "Unzien" Kashima

Dario "Speviero" Caruso

Lucia "Snake" Flores"

Sgt. Simon "Punch" Irons

Daniel "Danny" Crockett

Kyle "Guitar" Irving

Owen "Drum" O'Neill

Sam "Bass" Collins

Argo

Sarah "Player" Jackson - formerly G.H.O.S.T and part of John Hendrick's team (in the future)

Formerly

Michael "Odin" Schulz working as C.I.A

Yuri "Wolf" Orelov working in GnK in secret.

Info: 

three years after the Federation war, the former members of the Task Force Stalker AKA the Ghosts and veterans of the Federation War, are planning for new PMC and Private Security providers during the rescue operation Logan in Houthis. In 2030, Merrick, Logan, Hesh and David create a PMC and security company named G.H.O.S.T named after Task Force Stalker Aka Ghosts.

 First Berezovich Kryuger in mid 20s, join the ghosts. Merrick hired Henry J Morse a current member of 90Wish. After Henry left the 90Wish, he joined the G.H.O.S.T provide a technology current of the Caldrea park, Colorado after the alien Speciemen known as Cryptids in 2017. Until then the Task Force Spectre defeat the Cryptids by bombing the nuke. In aftermath 2030, the crater remains, as many scientist who were hired by Ghosts and the help of the American CIA agency to investigate the Cryptid's ark what is left. When they investigate the underground, Henry discovered Ark that the cryptid left behind after the incident in 2017, the technology were the most powerful than the Relics Technology, the PMC G.H.O.S.T then name those mysterious technology called Cryptid Technology. While PMC obsessed using Relics, the PMC Ghosts remained neutral, as they use Cryptid Technology no longer use of Relics. They gained the new technology to boost up for the United States. In 2030, Henry developed a new Doll before Automonus Dolls was announced in 2033. Henry creation called Stealth Tactical Dolls or S T-Dolls were the seven generation S T-Dolls and able to surpassed the Dolls since before IOP. 

Later G.H.O.S.T developed a relationship with Private Manufacturer company BlackCell, they have their own armorer capable of handcrafting valuable weapon blueprints and designing vehicle skins using the group's signature sleek black and gold aesthetic. They also have their own selection of Operators too. Despite that. BlackCell director, was interest with Henry's work to developed a Seven Generation Stealth T-Dolls. The first was FTac Recon and EX1 were the first capable of using the blackCell suits with black and gold along with colours blue before their upgrades in the future.

The BlackCell and Henry began mass produce of S T-Dolls. Since then, Henry uses the blood sample from DNA of each fallen operators, Henry uses the blood sample to make their version as S T-Dolls of their existence.

Many years, G.H.O.S.T had participated every secret mission such as Second Korean War, Vietnam (Red zone) incident), and World War III 2045 to 2051. In 2051, the G.H.O.S.T along with allies US and New Federation had one more war to finished was eliminate Inner circle aboard the Chinese destroyer Chengdong in Mediterrian sea. In years, G.H.O.S.T doesn't trust the Rosstarist because they realized some people died of the ELID alongside the cruel of action of William and Paradeus, so G.H.O.S.T disillusioned of their Rosstarist ideals and help the civilians to create a settlement in West Coast of America a small city that vanished with the Anti-ELID, as many civilians rebuilt their society as the California was reestablished, along with the Navy were rebuilt including the last carrier USS Elias Walker was retrofitted.

Over the past, Henry believe some people wish to go to the stars to venture the new planet in the future, they will built the spaceship to get the hell out of this world full of Rosstarism ideals.