Episode 8 Reunion and Fate part 1

GnK transport aircraft (thanks to Havier but that transport from Pan-European Union)

the three A600M 

flew from the East Coast of America after refueling at Joint Andrews Air Force Base, then heading to the West Coast of America where the collapse of Fluid spread

flew from the East Coast of America after refueling at Joint Andrews Air Force Base, then heading to the West Coast of America where the collapse of Fluid spread. Except for the tiny city was San Diego, where the G.H.O.S.T HQ

G.H.O.S.T HQ Navy base

San Diego, California

This base was surrounded by Collapse Fluid Red zone, but they had sea to control

This base was surrounded by Collapse Fluid Red zone, but they had sea to control. The base oil and ships were rebuilt as their military port. Then on the radio coming from G.H.O.S.T tower.

The commanders and GnK dolls were surprised, the base was the largest than Griffin and Kryuger HQ underground. But they had navy restored from the War. 

Sum Jimei: Whoa...

Genatine: That is the largest base that they built.

Then suddenly a radio from the cockpit spoke

???: *COMMS* Unidentified aircraft, your in G.H.O.S.T HQ, please respond over?

Then Berezovich Kryuger came to the cockpit put on the headset, and spoke.

Berezovich Kryuger: This is Berezovich Kryuger, from Griffin and Kryuger, we're here to land on runway, as respond?

Then a radio tower responded to Kryuger.

???: *COMMS* Wait, Kryuger, aren't you a former member of the G.H.O.S.T? 

All commander and his assistant surprised, Kryuger was once the member of the G.H.O.S.T in the past before he moved to Soviet army, then Ministry of Internal Affairs and then founded the Griffin and Kryuger along with Griffin Lyons a Rossartriant Agent, but Kryuger tell his assistant and commanders not to trust him.

Berezovich Kryuger: I'll explain later once were at the ground.

???: *COMMS* Copy, that you are clear to land on Runway 1, 2 and 3.

With the G.H.O.S.T

Hesh, Merrick, Logan, New Federation Admiral Augusto (New Federation help the G.H.O.S.T and United States since their relation starts after the Federation War), and Aiden Jackson and so with the rest of the operators, assistants and logistic officer.