Seductive Exchange #16

𝗛𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 ❤

The next day with an enthusiastic glee wrecked on his face, Ahaan stands in front of her society, in the hope of creating new memories with his fiancee and reliving the former beautiful time spent with her. 

Leaning against his bike, his eyes remain fixated at the entrance, as he saw her walking towards him, adjusting her 𝘥𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘢 His breath hitches and a low guttural sound escaped his mouth at the sight of her wearing a sleeveless black indian suit, with a pair of silver 𝘫𝘩𝘶𝘮𝘬𝘢𝘴 and a small 𝘣𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘪. His eyes trailed down to her neck, lingering on the mole above her collar bone for a few more seconds than required. 

𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘭, 𝘈𝘩𝘢𝘢𝘯, 𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘭. 

She waves a hand at him grinning, "Hi, sorry if I am late.", he snaps out off his thoughts and smiles, "No...no, you aren't late, I am just too early."

"So, where are we going?", she chirrups enthusiastically and a small smile appears on his face, "You will know soon, come on have a seat.", he pats his bike gesturing her to sit. 

Passing her a helmet, he looks behind and adds, "I hope my fiancee doesn't fear 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘴, because I do have a 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘦d.", a smug grin plastering on his face at the innuendo behind his words. 

"Well, your fiancee fears nothing Mr. Malhotra.", she replies, giving him a look full of sass. In return, his lips curl into a knowing smirk, "Oh dear, is that so? Because last I remember, now my fiancee and then my classmate, was screaming my name, in that roller coaster ride.", he teases. 

Siya rolls her eyes, "Says the one who was scared of sitting on a Giant Wheel.", he giggles at her answer and replies with a sultry tone, "Well, that was in past, as of now I have overcome my fears. Now, let's see if you enjoy a quick ride or not. Don't blame me, as I have already warned you.", he starts the bike abruptly causing her to cluch his shoulders tightly. 

Accelerating the vehicle, he smirks at the physical contact, "Grip me tightly if you are scared, my dear."

"I am not scared.", she lies firmly and a light chuckle escaped his lips, ''If you aren't scared, I don't think you will mind if I accelerate more, will you?"

"I...I am not scared, but we need to follow traffic guidelines, you understand?"

"A little more speed will not hurt,", he says before sprinting leading her to gasp, "Ahaan! Slow down, Slow down, Slow down!",

"Damm girl. You are already 𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦,", he nudges playfully. 

"Ahaan!", she whines before slapping his arm lightly, eliciting a laugh from him, "Okay okay, I will decelerate, but in return you will have to do something for me, will you?"

Without a moment wasted in thinking about his possible demands, she replied, "I will do anything, now just slow down."