Prologue

"Siya,"

"Siya Agnihotri,", he mumbled to himself, his eyes widened and mouth opened ajar after looking at the woman in front of him.
How could she be here? Why is she here in my life again after TEN LONG YEARS?
He peeped in her light brown eyes looking for the answers to his questions only to see them moist. 'She is crying', his heart ached seeing this woman whom he loved the most in the past or maybe at this moment too, crying. She noticed his gaze fixated at her, and hence blinked her eyes repeatedly trying to control these traitor tears.
But failed miserably.

He would have been more stable right now if his obsessed lover was standing here, but it's the other way round today. In front of him is the girl whom he loves alot, the same girl who left him suddenly without any information about her whereabouts. She is standing in front of him for an arrange marriage proposal, with their families by their side.

******

Hello my dear readers!

So this was the prologue of my first book, book one of  The Boundless Love series, "Married Off to My Ex"

Ahaan Malhotra and Siya Aginihotri, who happened to be each other exes, met each other after 10 long years, that too with their families, for an arrange marriage proposal.

What would be their reaction?
Will they agree for this alliance?
Read further to know the answers.

How was the it?
Please vote and comment.

Special thanks to my best friend hvs_world for the cover ❤

Special Mention:

1) This is my first book in general fiction, so kindly forgive me for grammatical mistakes. I am still learning and trying to improve myself.

2) I politely request to all the readers to not pass negative comments about my characters. Critisism cleverly coated in, 'It's just my opinion', 'Didn't mean to offend you but', frankly speaking, hurts alot. These comments sticks on the author's mind, and no one deserves that.

3) Constructive criticism is always welcomed. I will always try to improve myself. You guys are always free to give suggestions.

4) Updates may be irregular, as I am busy with studies and all. But I will try to update every Saturday night.

5) Lastly, I have given my heart and soul to this book and hence I don't allow any reproducing of my work on other platforms.

And, do tag your fellow reader friends who would find my work worth reading.

Thank you,
Anshika