Heart broken #6

Happy reading ❤

Siya's POV

It was recess and I went to the school library for the first time to get a help book of physics. Since the incident in the morning I was not talking to him, as he was busy spreading rumors that I was jealous.

Was I really jealous? Hell no!

Before I could open the door, he came in between and said, "Let me do the honor for the princess,", "Don't try to be a gentleboy in front of me when you are not, I will open it myself,", I glared at him.

I tried pushing the door but it was not opening, I applied all the force I could but there was still no result. "It might have stuck, you know it rains a lot nowadays.", I smiled sheepishly.

"Oh must be, it rains really alot in the month of May.", he said grinning and I bit my tongue at the stupid reason I gave him.

I again applied all the force I could but it didn't move an inch, "I think I should pull the door", I smiled sheepishly again and tried to pull the door, but again, failed miserably.

"Let me do the honor for our overly intelligent princess,", he smiled sarcastically and slid the door sideways. It opened.

Damm!
I feel so fuckin embarassed right now.

Embarassed in front of a boy.

Embarassed in front of a boy who is my friend.

Embarassed in front of my that friend who is going to spread this news like forest fire.

"It's just that I was pissed so I didn't paid attention to the type of door,", I defended myself.

"Surely, but who is gonna tell this to our friends."

"You are not telling them!"

"I am darling,", he said and ran ignoring my warnings.

This guy will be death of me.

******

Two months later,

Ahaan's POV

Three months passed of knowing each other, she is my friend now, and the little-vittle tiny-viny crush has now transformed into a huge one. I crush on her much more than I used to earlier, or maybe I feel even more than just crushing on her.

Since the day I saw her, everyday has been magnificent. She has that amazing aura, that as soon as I see her pretty face, I forget all my stress, just wanting to look at this beautiful piece of creation, admire, adore and praise her breathtaking beauty.

Their is some unique magic in her light brown beautiful eyes, that has casted some sort of spell on me.

And did I forgot to mention the ever-so-ethereal smile she wears, the grace she carries, the charm in her personality that's making me go crazy and crazy over her. She has proved to be the sunshine of my life, my life has changed after meeting her, and only for good.

I love to tease her, just to adore how cute she looks when angry. I just love the way her plump pink lips curl into a pout and her big brown orbs scrunch when she tries to scare me through her cute glares, 'damm isn't she the cutest!'

Nevertheless, despite the fact that my little crush has grown into a huge one, I am still scared to even drop a hint of my feelings towards her. I am not sure, what she feels about me. Or does she even feel about me? Yes, she is caring and loving towards me, but it's not only towards me, she is  equally caring towards all of us. She does gets possesive about Sakshi's feelings towards me, but does that mean she likes me? Her feelings towards Sakshi doesn't have much difference with how Kartik, Aditya or Abhishek feel about her.
It's pretty same.

She is more close to Abhishek, than me, and yes I accept I am insecure of that.

I was pulled of my thoughts when I heard Abhishek proposing to Siya. We four were playing the most infamous game Truth and Dare in the school ground along with other boys of our class, and I guess, he has got this dare from Kartik who was giving me teasing smile.

"Siya since the day I saw you, you became an integral part of my life. You are important to me just as a stethoscope is important to a doctor, a tractor is important to a farmer, a Gun is important to a policeman, ATM machine is important to a bank and a court is important to a lawyer. So my life, will you be my wife?", he said and slid the ring he made of grass in her finger.

I would have ignored this part, only if I didn't heard Siya giggling to whatever cringe lines Abhishek spoke to her. I looked at her while she was blushing when Abhishek slid that stupid ring in her finger, making my heart ache.

Does she feel something for Abhishek?

The thought was enough to break my heart into a million pieces. Abhishek is my friend, I love him alot, but she is my crush, and I can't see her with anyone else even when the person is so close to me. I thought Abhishek flirts with her to tease me, but does he have some feelings for her too?

He could have told me this, couldn't he?

Well yes, Abhishek and Siya are very good friends, it's not like she is not friends with me, but, but their relation is different, he has got the right to hug her unlike me, well I never tried to do so, but still. He calls her his best friend, and vice-versa, and I am getting insecure of that.

I somehow controlled the tears flowing through my eyes, and saw Abhishek coming back to sit with us.

"It's time for Ahaan.", I heard Aviraaj getting excited as now the bottle stopped at me.

"Dare,", I said coldly.

"Okay then, go and kiss Sakshi's cheek.", Sumit declared.

"No, what the fuck, she already has some feelings for Ahaan, she will take it all wrong,", Kartik spoke with concern.

"Yes, it's not good, although we don't like her, it would be wrong from our side to encourage her feelings.", Aditya spoke sternly.

"Oh come-on it will be fun.", Shashank spoke.

"No, it won't be fun, specially for Aha-", Aditya spoke but I interrupted,

"I am in.", I heard my own voice, it was different. I didn't sounded as me. I felt like a whole different person.

"Have you gone mad, you know she is obsessed with you,", Kartik nearly shouted.

"it's just a dare.", I said irritated and stalked towards Sakshi, she was talking to her friends when I held her arm and pecked her cheek. She looked at me with amusement in her eyes and was just about to say something, when I went towards our classroom leaving her and my friends shocked.

°°°°°°

Hello my dear readers!

How was the update?? Do vote and comment please.
And also tag your friends if you found this interesting.

Thank you ❤

Anshika.