Misunderstandings #7

Happy reading ❤

Siya's POV

Like every other music class, we were here in the ground playing around. Some people were busy gossiping, while some played football. Ahaan and my other friends were busy playing the most infamous game, 'TRUTH AND DARE'.
It's so outdated and boring.

Nevertheless, I was busy playing basketball with the girls when my eyes suddenly halted as I saw Ahaan planting a kiss on Sakshi's cheek, whereas the latter was busy blushing. I left the ball right there at the moment and took some steps forward towards the tree where Sakshi was jumping and blushing like a mad woman. Eyes flooded and cheeks moistened, I could feel a sharp ache in my heart as if someone had pierced it with uncountable daggers.

"Siya, you should talk to him.", I felt a hand on my shoulder, as I looked behind in the direction of the  caring voice to find Aditya along with Abhishek.

I nodded lowering my eyes, don't wanting them to see my tears. Slowly and swiftly I wiped my tears and walked towards our classroom, where most probably Ahaan had been to. It was still five minutes for this boring music period to get over which means that I had plenty of time to converse with him.

******

As I entered our classroom, I could hear Kartik's rough tone as he said, "What the hell are you doing man? I didn't find it necessary for you to complete that stupid dare.", "I don't want to talk about anything right now, leave me alone.", Ahaan snapped back.

"Fine, do whatever you want to do, but remember, don't you dare come to me if things got wrong between you and Siya.", Kartik yelled and came out of the classroom. "It's better for you to not talk to him now, he is furious, for I don't know what.", he told me politely.

"Maybe you are right, but I think it's important for me to know why is he angry.", I said to which he replied softly, "I really don't know what is with his mind today but one thing I am sure of is that I consider you my sister Siya, and if this guy, who has happened to be my best friend, hurts you even a bit, I promise to break his jaw.", I couldn't help but just smile at him.

I entered the classroom to find him sitting at the corner-most seat. Hesitantly, I moved towards the bench he was sitting at, without knowing what to say. It was not like, I was his girlfriend, I was literally no one to ask him about that dare, he was just a friend.

Or maybe more than that, atleast for me.

He is definitely not just a friend to me, but more than that, he is my secret crush about whom no one knows in particular except Abhishek. He is the only person who could give me butterflies by just mere brushing of our hands. My heart flutters everytime I see him passing loving glances at me, with his that spectacular dimpled smile plastered on his face.

Damm, his smile.

My breath hitches everytime I see that beautiful dimpled smile of his. His dark brown eyes, always filled with mischief and playfulness as he teases me, and that puppy face he makes whenever I get angry with him, as if he is the most innocent person on the planet.

I never in my life had thought that I would find a guy hot whenever he would just run his fingers through his supple, wavy and dark hair.

But look at me now. 
I am whipped for sure. 

But the fact is that it's not the other way round, he doesn't feel for me the way I feel for him. Yes, I once thought that he too have some feelings for me but if that would have been case, he would have never agreed to complete that stupid dare.