Chapter 7 Part 1: Golden Days

A new day arose again and again Charm and Khloe were bored out of their minds. The couple were laying on their bed looking at the Godzilla movie from 1954. "So, what are we going to do today?" Charm asked Khloe.

"I don't know. We need to find something quick because I don't think I can handle another scream." she told Charm.

"Haha! You're so funny." Charm switched the tv off and got up from the bed. "I think we should pick up the room and get ready for the day. Maybe or brain cells will be rejuvenated." Khloe nodded her head in agreement and started picking up the bed. While she was doing that, Charm was picking out their clothes for the day.

He wanted to match her, so her picked out a peach shirt with light blue jeans, and all white Nike shoes. Once Khloe was done fixing the bed, she walked over to see her outfit for the day. "Cute!" she told him.

"You can take a shower first, I have to check my schedule for next week." He gave her a small kiss on her cheek and sat down on the couch. She nodded her head and went in the shower. After 20 minutes, Khloe walked out the shower with her outfit Charm picked out for her. He looked in her direction and smiled.

"Aw, you look so beautiful." he told her.

"Thank for the outfit choice." she said while turning around. He walked up to her to give her a kiss, "No problem." he said. He put his hands on her face while she put hers around his neck. After 2 minutes of giving Khloe mini pecks, she pulled away. "Now, you have to go shower." she told him.

"Nooo!" he whined. Khloe chuckled a little and started to put her pajamas away. Charm walked up and hugged her from behind. "I want to cuddle with you." he said while swaying their bodies.

"You can cuddle with me all you want after your shower." Khloe told him.

"Promise?" he asked while giving her puppy eyes.

"Yes, I promise." she said while rolling her eyes playfully.

"I love you!" he said before closing the bathroom door.

"Mhm." Khloe said instead of "I love you."

Charm walked out of the bathroom and stared at Khloe. She didn't pay him any mind and continued to pick up her last bit of items. Once she was done, she looked around the room once more to see if there was anything that needed to be fixed. Everything was perfect, but Charm still staring at her instead of being in the shower.

"Can I help you, Mr. Boyfriend?" she asked him while sitting down on the couch.

"You didn't say 'I love you' back." he said with a pout.

She smiled slightly, "I love you too."

"No, I don't accept it." he said after crossing his arms.

"Why?" Khloe asked more entertained than anything.

"Because now it's not genuine. You said it because you forgot." he said.

Khloe busted out laughing and Charm was shocked. "Are you laughing at me?" he said unable to contain his own laugh.

"Maybe." Khloe said while holding her stomach.

"Really? Is that what we're doing now, huh?" He started walking over to Khloe and sat on top of her. He put his hands on her sides and started to tickle her. Khloe tried to say that she was sorry, but the words couldn't escape her mouth. After 5 minutes of pure laughter, Charm got up and took a shower. After he got out the shower, they both decided to go downtown. 

They walked hand in hand to where Khloe went last time. The walk was peaceful. There were cars in the background, the birds were chirping, and the sun was hitting their faces at the perfect angle. Charm looked over to Khloe to see her glowing. He stopped walking and Khloe turned around. 

"What's wrong?" she asked him. 

"Nothing." he walked over to her and gave her a hug. 

"What's this for?" she asked. 

"I just want to show you, my love." he told her. 

"So romantic." she said, chuckling. 

She pulled away from the hug and gave Charm a kiss. He carefully placed his hands on her waist and pulled her close. He kissed her back and put his forehead on hers. "You are my blessing and my light. I'm so happy that you came into my life. You are exactly what I needed." 

"You are my air and breath. I have never left as happy like this before. Thank you for everything that you have given me, and I hope in the future I can continue to make you just as happy." she confessed to Charm. 

They both laughed out of pure happiness and continued walking. They went to a few places to get things for a nice picnic. They went inside a store to get a basket, candles, blanket, two drinks, and some flowers. They went inside a sushi spot and got some California rolls and tempura rolls. They walked to the nearest park and sat down in front of the sunset. 

They set everything on the floor and ate their food. After picking up they laid down on the ground and looked at the sky. They played mini games like pointing out cloud that look like things and I spy. After an hour or so, they left the park and headed back for the Bed & Breakfast. 

Once they made it back to the Bed & Breakfast, they both got ready for bed. They both took showers and put the pajamas on. They both got settled in bed and put on the "Good Doctor". After watching a few episodes, they both decided to leave some for later. "Khloe?" Charm called out. 

"Yes, Charm?" she asked him. 

"Why do you think those things happened to us?" he asked her. Khloe was caught off guard by his question, but then started to think about an answer. 

"I don't know. I do know that she can't keep us apart from each other. I'll protect you the same way I'll know you'll protect me." she said while stroking his hair. 

"I think so too. Goodnight, love." Charm said to her. 

"Goodnight, Mi Amor." she said back.