Chapter 5 Part 1: Tell Me Your Secrets

"I ordered the car. They should be here soon." Charm said to Khloe.

"Okay, thanks." Khloe nodded her head at Charm. She doesn't know much about Charm's past, but she hopes that he'll tell her eventually and she will tell him with time.

Charm walked over to the owner and thanked him for everything. He gave them food, clothes, and even a place to sleep to avoid the press.

"Thank you so much! It means a lot." Charm said to him.

"It's no problem. I'm glad you two are doing better. My name is John." He said to Charm.

"My name is Charm and that is Khloe." Charm pointed in Khloe's direction.

"Is that your girlfriend?" John asked Charm.

"I don't know. I'm hoping she will say yes." Charm answered, honestly.

"I'm pretty sure, she'll say yes." John said to Charm with a wink.

"The car is here." Khloe told Charm. "Thank you, John!" she said.

John nodded his head. Charm helped Khloe get inside the car and they drove off. Charm held Khloe's hand through the whole ride. She felt safe when his hand was on hers. Once they made it to the hospital, Charm informed the doctors what happened.

The directed Khloe to a ER and directed Charm to the police. After hours of talking and sharing, Charm and Khloe were discharged from the hospital.

"Um, would you mind going back to the hotel for a few minutes? All of my work things are there." Charm asked Khloe.

"I don't see why not. Besides, I left my wallet, phone, and practically everything there."

As they waited for the Lyft, Charm looked down at Khloe's stab wound. "So, what did they say about the um-" Charm couldn't finish what he was saying.

He simply pointed at "it" and Khloe answered his question. "They said it should be fine in a few weeks. I can't get the bandages wet and I have to change them every 3 days."

Charm nodded his head and lend on Khloe. He latched onto her upper stomach and gave her a hug. "I didn't want to date you at first because of something that happened to me a while back." he said, suddenly.

They walked to a nearby bench and continued chatting there. "A while back, I was just starting my career as an actor and singer," Charm said. "I didn't know anyone in the business, so things were pretty tough."

8 years ago:

"Look at him. He's so wimpy, no wonder why his music career is failing." said a worker pointing at Charm.

"Honestly! I don't know how he made it through the interview." said another.

Charm walked through what felt like a maze of eyes. He went passed all the stares, glares, hating words, and more. Charm bowed his head, "Hello, sir. My name is Charm Kingston. Thank you for having me!" he said to his manager.

"Yeah, whatever kid. Hurry up and get going. You're late for your vocal lessons." he waved Charm off.

Charm heard everyone snicker behind him, but he didn't care. He ran all the way to the class and was out of breath by the time he got there. "I'm *puff* sorry I'm *puff* late!" he said out of breath.

"Well, it seems like you were in a rush to get here. Then, you should be in a rush to do 5 laps. I don't appreciate tardiness, Mr. Kingston." said the vocal teacher.

"Yes, ma'am. I'm sorry." Charm bowed his head. He started to run his 5 laps. "Man, I can't catch a break today." he thought to himself. As the vocal teacher continued on with the lesson, Charm did the vocal lessons while running.

"Mmh, ahhh, lalala..." he repeated until the vocal teacher turned around. "Charm Kingston, what do you think you're doing?" she asked him. He continued to run until his final lap. He stopped right in front of her.

He was squatting on the floor; breathing in and out for air. "I was doing the warm ups. Running can't stop me from singing, it just takes extra effort." he told the vocal teacher.

Hearing Charm's response, she backed off slowly. "Alright, then. Come and join the class." she said to him. He took his place to the right of the girl next to him. He bowed his head slightly to greet her and then put all his attention on the vocal teacher.

"Hello Class! My name is Ms. Johnson. I am your vocal teacher until your debut. I hope you can learn from my lessons." she told the class.

"Thank you for having us, Ms. Johnson!" The whole class bowed their heads to show respect to their elder.

"Alright, then. We'll go around in a circle to introduce ourselves. So, everyone gather around." she instructed the class. Everyone formed a circle and started introducing themselves one by one.

"Hi, my name is Sofia!"

"Hello, my name is Jake."

Everyone laughed and welcomed each other to the team. Charm was nervously smiling the whole time. He couldn't help be shake a little, he felt a slight tug on his arm. The girl next to him asked him if he was okay. He nodded yes and felt a little more confident.

Once almost everyone went it was finally almost his turn. The girl next to him introduced herself.

"Hello everyone! My name is Isabella, nice to meet you all." It was finally Charm's turn, but his mouth wouldn't open. Everyone had their eyes on him. He took a deep breath and smiled.

"Hey, nice to meet you guys. My name is Charm Kingston. I hope we can become friends or a big family." he said to everyone.

Everyone stood and looked at him, but didn't say anything. He tilted his head and said, "Did I say something weird?" he asked everyone.

Sofia blurted out laughing and soon everyone joined in. "I don't see why that's funny, class." said Ms. Johnson. Everyone stopped laughing and settled down.

"It's not because he said anything is weird. It's just that he's too cute." said Sofia.

"I'm lost." said Ms. Johnson.

"So, am I. Why am I cute, but not handsome?" Charm asked Sofia in a pouty face.

"You see! That's so cute!" she said.

"Not going to lie, it's true." said Jake.

"He's like our Maknae." said Isabella.

From that moment on, that group became my second family. Though, things felt different between Isabella and I.