Chapter 2 Part 1: The Unexpected Encounter

"Jeez! These people are ruder than the ones from New York!" Khloe thought to herself.

She couldn't get over the situation that unfolded earlier. As she walked into the cafe, it was like she was in heaven.

The cafe was a mix of scenarios, like Hello Kitty. They had a mini arcade, hangout spot, and e-sport center.

"Hello! Welcome to Boba's Sensation!" said a worker. Khloe walked over to the cashier, with her eyes filled with tears. 

"I know. I was the same way when I first discovered this place." said the cashier.

" I... I don't even know what to say. Why does all the good stuff have to be in faraway places?" Khloe said. "Right?!" said the cashier.

The two girls started to laugh their life away. As they finally calmed down, Khloe continued the conversation.

  "My name is Khloe. What is yours?" she asked.

"My name is Kristal. Nice to meet you." Kristal replied.

"What would you like today?" Khloe put her hand over her mouth to show she was thinking.

"I'm not sure. Any recommendations?" Khloe asked.

"The most popular one is the Hello Kitty Special: Strawberry & White Chocolate Surprise," stated Kristal. "My all-time favorite is the Kuromi: Cherry Attack." Kristal finished.

"O.M.G. I must get the Kuromi: Cherry Attack!! It sounds too good to pass up." Khloe said, excitedly.

"Okay! Coming right up!" Khloe reached in her purse for her wallet. As she gave Kristal her card, she wouldn't take it.

"It's on me. I can tell you were having a bad morning." Thank you so much! It means a lot." Kristal handed Khloe the drink and she sat down.

"Would you like me to turn on the TV?" asked Kristal.

"Yes, please!" answered Khloe.

She started to take pictures of her drink. It was a cherry red drink with blackberry-popping pearls. It had whipped cream and a red Kuromi marshmallow on top. It was so cute, she felt bad for drinking it. As she tasted the drink, tears wanted to come to her eyes. It was sweet but not too sweet. It was perfect.

Kristal chuckled as she saw Khloe's reaction. She turned on the TV to see a huge announcement on the news channel.

"Hello Everyone!! Welcome to the Good Morning Stars Show!" said one of the news anchors.

"We have a special announcement today! There will be a grand party at the Four Seasons Hotel, here in Las Vegas. This party is to celebrate Charm Kingston's 22nd birthday!" said the news anchor, excitedly.

"WHAT! Charm Kingston! He's my favorite everything!" exclaimed Kristal.

Khloe started cracking up. She couldn't believe that Kristal was such a fan girl, but it was Kristal she was thinking about. It's hard to believe that she wouldn't be one.

"Wait. Did they say the Four Seasons Hotel?" Khloe asked. "Yeah, why?" Kristal answered. "I'm staying there for my vacation."

"No way! You have the best luck in the world." whimpered Kristal.

"You could go with me," Khloe told Kristal. "I wish. I have a night shift today." Kristal pretended to cry.

"Man, that sucks. I can't go even if I wanted to," said Khloe.

"Why? You have to go. For me." said Kristal.

"Really? For you?" Khloe asked, dryly. "Not everything is about you," Kristal said back. Khloe smiled and rolled her eyes. "But honestly, why can't you go?"