XI

Meher sat on her bed, the same name kept echoing through her mind

Faris

Faris

Faris

Faris

Faris

She could still remember the day she met him like it was yesterday

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷

10 years ago

Meher really didn't want to go to Aadya's house to complete their project not because she didn't like her but because her older brother was a pain in the ass.

He would never let them complete their work or study peacefully, as he says it is his duty to irritate his sisters.

Yes, to Meher's utter horror Aksh Singh had adopted her as his little sister and was hell bent on irritating her.

So when she stepped inside the house and nobody came to prank her she was shocked.

As she went inside she called out, "Aksh Bhai, kaha chale gaye aaj aap, did you finally get bored of acting like a child. "

And then she heard an unfamiliar laughter followed with Aksh's voice, "Nalayak, tumko bohot hasi aa rahi hai "

Then as she stepped into the living room she saw Aksh and another man who was inexplicably handsome might she add, bickering together.

Looking at her Aksh stood up and took her in a headlock, as she struggled to free herself, he introduced her, "Faris, this is mine and Aadya's younger sister, albeit from another mother, Meher."

And chuckling his friend stood up forwarding his hand for a handshake, "Nice to meet you Meher, I'm Faris, this idiot's friend"

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷

Meher remembered every single detail so well after 10 years because he was her first love.

Faris Khan was the man she had an unrequited love for 8 years.

She missed him very much, she hadn't visited him in weeks, she should go  again.