X

Meher was now a divorcee and she felt relieved at last.

At first her parents didn't agree with the divorce so she had to tell them everything she endured, how Asad treated her when she was pregnant and the way he talked to her, how she suffered.

She had to stop her father from beating him. Asad called her one time talking about how he needed to talk to her at least once and that she would really need that closure.

She didn't want to go, but in the end she went to meet him.

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷

A few days ago

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷

"I'm really sorry Meher, I never told you the truth but I can't keep it anymore. You deserve to know everything. " Asad started as she took her seat in a private room in a restaurant.

"What is it, speak fast, I don't have time to entertain you. " Meher told him.

"I have a younger brother, my parents adopted him when he was 10."

Meher really didn't know where he was going with this but she let him continue and get whatever sob story he had over with.

"His name is Faris Khan. "

And that name gave Meher the biggest shock of her life.

"Yes, I'm talking about the same Faris who you are thinking about.

My brother is the one I love the most in the entire world, so you could imagine how I would've felt when I came to know that the reason he attempted suicide and is in a coma is because you rejected his confession.

So, I thought I'll take revenge. I'll give you a hellish married life, first get your hopes up then completely destroy you.

My parents never forced me for anything, I am the one who told them that I wanted to marry you.

I thought when you'll get pregnant you'll become completely tied to me and wouldn't even think about leaving. But I never meant to cause Noor's death.

Believe me. It hurt me as much as it hurt you when I heard you crying every night, I wanted to massage your feet, spoil you rotten and give you every comfort imaginable." Saying so he grabbed her hands, Meher was too shocked to free them.

"Because Meher, somewhere in between I fell in love with you, and now that you are leaving me I realized that all this revenge was for nought. I can't live without you, you are my first love.

And I lied to you about everything, I think you are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, and I have never been with another woman before you. Meher, you are my first everything. "

Giving such a declaration he looked at her with tears in her eyes.

Meanwhile Meher was fuming, she snatched her hands back from his grasp and stormed out giving no mind to Asad calling out her name.

Any comments?