a new place explored money earned a dungeon unknown

POV Relko I recently woke up from getting slapped in the face with ethereala's Tale she did it again and she hasn't done that for months why was I sleeping in her bed you're probably wondering well that's because Lavinna was in mine and I don't know how a vampire reacts when they're sleeping especially a female fact is I'm definitely not want to sleep next to a vampire I might get bit in the neck and I still don't want to know what that feels like if I'm correct and I'm a masochist I'll love it I don't want to get addicted to being bit in the neck by a vampire I mean yes she's hot all right I get it but still I don't want to get bit by a vampire because I'm a masochist and if I like I may get addicted to it so yeah that's not a very healthy addiction to be honest so yeah waking up that morning I was very tired I even fell asleep in the shower oh that's fun I thought after waking up with the water pouring on my head I realized it went cold oh this is freezing how did I sleep through this.

After that I got dressed and got ready for my day ethereala's father came up to me and asked how's it going how's marriage life treating you buddy I'm doing great thanks I guess how's ethereala oh she's fine she's still sleeping I don't mean that wait no no you don't mean I asked him yes I mean that oh she's also great with that as well why do you want to know though just wanted to know I was curious you really wanted to know how your daughter performed pretty much yeah he tells me pervert I thought I am not I was just hoping she was able to you know satisfy me of course I mean well anyway that's good that's good okay pass this awkwardness I really need I really need you / your help what do you want me to do now my son is driving me insane what's wrong he says I want my sister to divorce him but him he means you yeah I got that so what the hell should I do tell her to divorce you that wouldn't be a good idea she'll never agree to it so what am I supposed to do.

Ignore her brother he's just jealous of me what do you mean he's jealous of you it's because I took all his sister's attention away from him she's only attending to me now you mean no I don't mean that way why do you go to that every single time don't know it's just on my mind 24/7 do you not get any I asked him yeah my wife doesn't want to do with me anymore all right off this embarrassing subject what do you want me to do I need your talk with him get along if you can we have already spoken it's didn't go well you need to explain to him that you're good for her he doesn't think you're a good match for his sister he thinks she deserves better better than and I quote his words not mine so don't get pissed off with me a dirty commoner it's not good enough for my sister she deserves a king or even a prince or a Duke seriously does he have any clue what I even am yes he knows your Necromancer and he could care less I see so you want me to speak with him.

Yes please do is there anything else you want oh yeah a new dungeon opened up would you like to explore it hell yeah that be hella fun I said okay do this for me and I'll tell you where it is a little black male huh please he's driving me up the wall okay okay I'll deal with them thank you Relko I've never seen a grown man cry like this easy there no need to cry I'll deal with it I'm sorry he's just driven me up the wall so much and it pisses me off I understand.

I went to his room and knocked who's there he asked it's Relko I said oh you go away I don't want to speak with you open this door before I knock it down I tell him damn you're persistent fine door's unlocked come in thank you you're not welcome so I was going to ask you something what the hell do you want he asked me that's simple I just want to get along with you I've already told Dad I want you to divorce my sister I won't do that it will break her heart you're not good enough for her and how do you know if I'm not good enough you barely even know me you're a commoner she deserves better you got to realize something she chose me I didn't choose her so you manipulated her into marrying you I see no you idiot that's not the way it went at all she loves me all right I'm so sorry you don't like it I've heard you're a necromancer I could care less about your titles your class or anything the only fact is your well-being and the fact is you're a commoner you're not good enough for my sister you're not good enough for ethereala you think so huh I tell him.