school life is fun scratch that no it is not

A/N okay well guess what I told you in the last part I was going to have a field day with this part so hope you all enjoy and I'm probably going to be writing until 2:00 a.m. so I got 2 hours to go let's see how far I can get hope you all enjoy and I'll see you on the next one.

POV Relko boom boom boom boom is all I heard as I continuously fought a monster in a dungeon I felt like I was going to die from lack of sleep allow me to explain it's been exactly one week since I'm married ethereala and I barely got any sleep last night for one reason her tail kept slapping me in the face eventually I had enough and tucked it underneath her back and went back to sleep after that well I guess she was having a dream about eating food with her tail cuz I woke up with it in my mouth how fun is that it has a nice fragrance however it does not taste good it tastes scaly however that's beside the point I barely got any sleep because of her tail so I'm in this dungeon working on fumes basically.

However I need the money I'm running out of money so I'm gathering some more and today I'm fighting Diggerens they're giant worms that have mouths that split apart it's very interesting to say the least after I finally defeated the little ones the bull Alpha worm came out I call that thing a some people like to call these things try worms for one reason the Bulls or Alphas actually have three bodies the giant worms that only sense Heat they can smell and hear very well so it's almost impossible to avoid them dealing with them is almost impossible too since I can't figure out actually how to deal with them and I'm half asleep here so I'm not really too sure I summon Cynthia And gladam to help me out however the worms were going to be difficult so I told Cynthia to use a spell she then said Hellfire of the Abyss perfect I said it's right up the worm it was pretty easy to deal with after that I kept it from regenerating so cutting in a half would make it easy to kill I was not wanting to deal with 100 little guys at my feet I was wrong this worm was not male it was female it was the worm mother oh beautiful I thought.

That's all I need right now and then I heard the ground Rumble underneath my feet this one was even bigger this thing had a mouth that split apart similar to another creature I bought a while back only it was bigger and had black stripes this is the true warm mother this is the bullworm I guess you could call this the bullmastiff worm it makes more sense after I dealt with that worm even though it took me half an hour I then went back home another week have passed and I would say at least 3 weeks since I married ethereala and then her father told me that he wanted me to do something I asked him what you'll find out tomorrow oh please no I thought to myself he wants me to go through another dungeon ethereala was.

absolutely laughing at me why are you laughing at me I asked her oh you don't get it my father's sending you to school my heart sunk at that very moment what I'm going to a school yep you need to learn more about the world Relko okay but why is school in this country it's the only one we have don't worry there's humans there although I don't think I could call you human anymore what do you mean Relko humans do not evolve they get stronger they adapt they do not evolve like a monster you're not human at least you're not fully human anyway so what the hell am I I asked her I don't know what you are I don't have the appraisal skill and besides you're too high a level for me to appraise if enough I did what were you again I believe I was 500 exactly appraisal skills only go up to 300 that's her name rank you need an S rank just to appraise someone higher wow that's true huh I said yes she tells me.

After that I went to sleep and when I woke up the next morning I was waking up to the butler waking me up at 5:00 a.m. why in the world are you waking me up at 5:00 a.m. I asked him Master you have school oh great today's school I then walked over to I guess the bus station wait there's no bus what is a bus huh you got to be kidding me I then see a dragon fly down from the sky welcome is this your first day the.

dragon speaks oh it's a Dragonkin yes it is I said nice to meet you my name is dragoy oh I'm Rolko nice to meet you no the pleasure is all mine the dragon says to me well hop on we ain't going to make it to school this way yeah thanks and then hop on I'm the only person on the back so why do other children not ride you oh that's simple there are others who would do this I'm just picking you up the king of this Kingdom commanded me to oh really yes he tells me after that I get to school approximately 7:00 a.m. 2 hours kind of crazy yeah well it takes a while when you're flying however it would take you 17 hours to get there on foot not bad I said anyway thanks for the ride I'll see you tomorrow no no boy you'll see me later oh so I'm not walking home no you're not all right awesome thanks no problem enjoy your first day I will I tell him I walk over and I can see three girls drooling over me already I'm not that good looking am I I'm going to have to look in a mirror I think to myself I heard a few words what they said is that the new guy another girl said man he's hot and the other girl next to the other two said what a hunk oh boy I thought to myself you got to be kidding me am I going to be in school with these three oh boy looks like I'm going to have a field day here I walk into the classes and eventually get mocked the minute I step in what are you are you human a guy in the back asked I said I think I am to be honest though I don't know what the hell I am he then begins to laugh so you don't even know what you are so what did your mom lay down with just any creature what he just said pissed me off I don't think it was that simple she probably didn't.