A New Beginning a new Evolution as well

It was a cold lonely night I was just sitting there relaxing when a woman walked in saying please help me so I said what's the problem toots a man is trying to get me to pay him a lot of money please detective I need your help the woman told me pretty easily and with the accent of a Dame nonetheless with that alone I realized I needed to help her although a few things would happen during this after finding The Hideout of this man who wanted her to pay $1,500 gold I sat there and wondered why so much what does she do did she do something to him wow I'm really wondering now although the fact of the matter is I have to deal with him.

Wow that was an interesting book I'm not even done with it but I think I'll read more later come on let's go yep all right I heard her ethereala was talking to me yes I was just reading a book by the way it was as Detective sarvan sarvan is an interesting guy to be honest he's reminds me of me he acts like me too almost got to say dude is good let him cook but I don't care anyway after that I went shopping with my girls no I only have one wife but Lavinna came along which was fine I don't mind after that though I got home when I got home I got back to the book and here's how it went.

I just got into the warehouse where the man was I spoke with him so what are you doing here I asked him he said pretty simple detective sarvan I'm just here trying to collect my debts she's got a debt to pay and she's going to pay it G1,500 gold are you a Madman absolutely not I'm just a man trying to collect his money that's about it honestly it's quite annoying that you think that he's a noble I can barely touch him for that fact if I want to get him arrested I need evidence evidence against him without evidence I can do nothing.

POV Relko well that was definitely interesting it's about 7:30 now I better get some sleep woke up the next morning with some great finds my new skill I wanted to test out that I got just recently about a month ago which was back when I was before school by the way I'm still very tired I don't know what's going on with me but I got to figure it out so I got up out of bed it was around about 8:00 a.m. found some food in the fridge and left the house on my way to a dungeon I started defeating some monsters and eventually I summoned a few of my summons to deal with the monsters why I sat down and finished that book to be honest the book was pretty good so I really wanted to finish it loving the character development so far I thought to myself I won't bore you with the book though only interest me it probably wouldn't interest you at all I gave you tips oven and stuff and hints of what was going to happen next anyway so I probably already spoiled it for you but if you still want to read it then I guess I'll have to give you at least a few more pages and well here you go.

I got back to my office trying to figure out what to do next there was no evidence to connect the nobleman with this crime the woman is accusing him of so Wonder can I even deal with this the woman walked in and asked me well did you get him sorry man can't do that I ain't got no evidence against him I've investigated him pretty easily even chasing down to a warehouse however he was there and he was just telling me that he has to collect his debts but he's a noble I can do nothing to him I tell her Noble's he wants me to pay G1,500 I don't even have it she began to cry in my shoulder so I comforted her and over there there miss it's all going to be all right I'll get some evidence on him eventually until then you just hang on tight I was going to figure a way to get this guy put away it would just take me time time I didn't have left.

Master can I get some help over here I was walking from my thought by gladam she said she needed some help yeah yeah sorry I was enjoying a good book maybe you can read it to me later but right now get your head in the game damn it I ain't got all day for this sorry about that I told her I pull out my sword and slice the monster in half that she had biting on to her sword it was pretty easy to do the monster was kind of weak to be honest it was just giving her trouble because they've been fighting hundreds of them while I just sat there and read honestly I was probably a bad idea for me to do a few hours later I got back home and went to sleep and woke up to a surprise three to be exact.