a mother of problems

POV Relko I think it was pretty early in the morning it was probably around about 3:00 when I got slapped in the face with a tail again I'm still having to sleep with ethereala because my bed is occupied by a vampire you probably thought vampires didn't sleep well actually they're more like dogs they like to sleep all night and most of the time during the day as well and that's a vampire the only thing is she taking up the whole bed I've woken her up before said Lavinna could I possibly move you over so I can lay down she said do it at your own risk I don't know if that was a threat or she's threatened to bite me because she's a vampire but yeah it's about three in the morning and I got slapped by a tail in the face why can't she control her tail while she's sleeping I don't get it is it that hard to control a tail probably yeah I guess it would be must have a mind of its own because it's slapped me in the face more times than I can count I might have to transform into a dragon just to see what it's like to have a tail with the skill shapeless I should be able to transform into anything I want I'm thinking about it probably a bad idea though well it's 3:00 in the morning and I can't get back to sleep so I might as well just go to a dungeon and do some exploring there's a new dungeon that opened up recently it's been about 3 weeks since I last found the necromancer's Labyrinth I'll be going back to school here pretty soon I just can't seem to get enough sleep though for some reason oh well I'll have to deal with it later.

I got to the new dungeon and started to explore it summoning gladam and Cynthia good to have them they can keep monsters away from me while I explore and well there were a lot of undeads so I dealt with them eventually I got to a room that was empty other than a bunch of spider webs oh shit is there a spider here oh no damn it I'm looking around and I see nothing then I get hit on the head with a brick at least it felt like a brick knocking me out when I woke I was in a spider web what's going on I Heard a Voice from the darkness it was female hello there young boy I am what you would call The Brood mother it is nice to meet you your name please I said where the stutter Relko it is nice to meet you you can call me arachnia Queen of the spiders nice to meet you I say to her you'll be quite a good amount of nourishment for my children what you're going to make me a snack for your children.

Did I stutter yes I am you are food for my children I don't know about that I break out of the cobwebs like it's nothing they're basically cobwebs to me you know how long it took me to build that web no I don't but sorry I don't want to be food maybe we could work out a little deal I look at her and say I'm intrigued what kind of deal if you gather food for me for my children I'll become one of your summons you know I'm a Summoner no I don't you know Summoner you're a necromancer she said that like it was casually how old are you arachnia hard to say I would say at least 10,000 years old so you know of the necromancers yes 7,000 years ago now wow I was only 3,000 years old quite interesting question yes can you become human well I am a shapeshifter so yes I guess so this is my true form okay arachnia you got yourself a deal I'll I'll find you food for your children and you become my summon oh goody well then I'll tell you where to go it looks like I have a quest to do now all right where do I go.

The Labyrinth of orphicantos what in the world is that I asked come now you don't know that Labyrinth the creature in there is a giant worm I want the queen oh that one we call them diggerens whatever they're called I want the queen that'll be enough food for my children for 10,000 years at least wow how big is this queen we're talking thousands of feet long you're joking no the last time I measured her was around a clocked in exactly around 5,000 ft long that's pretty crazy to be honest although that was literally 7,000 years ago the queen should be even longer at this point what are you clocking internet at least 16,000 ft that's a joke no oh boy here we go then all right I'll go there and find this for you then then you will have me as a summon you got yourself a deal arachnia oh goody.

In that case please go before I change my mind all right you got it bye I'll be back you better bring it do not betray me don't worry when when I make a promise to someone I keep it I promise you I'll be back if you do not come back I will think you deserted me or died clear absolutely be back soon it might take you a few days be careful I would sure hate for my soon to be mastered to die you should die at my hands at least then you would at least have fun what never mind so I headed to the orphacantos Labyrinth which is a really weird name for a giant worm I guess that's the name of the Queen that's why it's called that oh well I'll figure it out as I go finally making it to the room where I think the queen is I had to fight through 7,000 different worms and they were all around about 100 ft long at least a regular old Massacre of sand worms I got tired eventually but then I heard a rumble under my feet this thing is huge the rumble and felt like it was miles away yet it still was Beyond close to me what in the world did I get myself into and wait if this thing is 16,000 ft long how in the world am I even going to carry it.