Why is he here!

It's been two days since the incident took place. Taehyung was still on his hospital bed. He got his consciousness back at last night only. But doctor suggested him to get observed in hospital for an extra day.
Jimin's bed was next to him in the same room as he sifted there the next morning after spending the whole night in this very cabin concerned for his Tae. He didn't want Tae to wake up in an empty room got all panicked. He didn't want Tae to get bewildered when he get remembered the incident. Right this moment Jimin was also sleeping as an IV was dripping from his side of the bed.

That night after doctor told them about Taehyung's condition neither Jimin nor Jungkook wanted to leave the boy's side for a single second. Jimin didn't understand though why Jungkook was also so riled up. He clearly noticed how angry Jungkook became after heard Tae's home situation. It's almost close to Jimin's reaction. They had a conversation after that though.

"Aren't you gonna go home Jungkook shi? I think It's fine now. He will get better treatment here. I will take care of him. You can go if you want."

"Can't I stay beside the person I saved for some more minutes or hours? I - "

"It's ok. I am just saying. You can stay. But let's get outside and let him take some rest hm?"

"Ok"

They got out from the room. Their eyes fall on the boy who was in deep thinking, he was upset, his eyes were blank. Jimin sighed as he went to the boy.

"Hyung"

Jin looked at the boy with emptiness in his eyes.

"You can go home if you want. I am here for him. You can come back tomorrow. And please Don't be sad. He Won't like it if he sees you like this."

"He- He didn't deserve all this. Since he turned 10, his life took turned in 360°. He struggled to survive. He continued his study. Though there was no one for him. It was only me who was his safe house. But me? What I did!! I left him in that hell all alone. I didn't even know what he was going through. I didn't know I took the last person whom he considered his family from him with myself going. I am a shitty brother. I don't deserve to be called his hyung. I- I don't de-deserve him -" Jin was crying his eyes out. He didn't know what should he do. He felt guilty. He felt miserable when he thought how might Tae's life was going all these years. Jimin was all while standing beside Jin who was now pressing his palms on his face, crying. Jimin sat beside him and pulled the elder in a warming hug petting his back. He petted the said boy until he calmed down. He then pull himself out a bit to look into Jin's eyes

"Nothing will happen to him anymore. We are here hyung. We will save him, we will take care of him. He Won't have to go Through all these again. Ok hyung?"

Jin nodded his head in an agreement. He can't see his Tae in this shit anymore.

All while Jungkook watching the emotional scene unfold before his eyes. He took a deep breath as he suddenly remembered his Yoongi hyung. Though the boy didn't show it that much, Jungkook knew. He knew his hyung loves him like Jin loves Taehyung. He walked to the chair where Salish was sitting, well she was half laid, half sat on the chair as she was asleep now. Jungkook took his jacket from the chair and draped the girl with this. He felt guilty as he looked at the sleeping figure. He should've dropped the girl at home. He sighed, sitting at the next chair, closing his eyes as a much needed sleep took over him.

Jimin looked at the sleeping boy as he walked close to him. Unintentionally let out a chuckle as he saw the boy's parting lips, his bunny teeth poking out a bit as soft snores coming out of the boy.

"Jeon Jungkook, son of the billionaire huh? You still are one cute bunny if you let out your bratty aside I guess. " he let out another chuckle as he took his overcoat from the chairarm and draped Jungkook in that. He felt his heart being warmed once more as he looked at the peacefully sleeping face. It's maybe because he saved his Tae. Yeah, it can only be the reason.