Piggyback ride 🐥

"Hey Jungkook, Baby." She smirked at Jungkook when they got face to face at Uni today.

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Who is your baby, Lee Sunmi"

"Of course YOU, Jeon Jungkook, The billionaire. " She said again with that smirk plastered on her lips.

"It seems you like my money more than me huhh, Miss Lee Sunmi" He leaned towards Sunmi with a glare.

"O-Of course not Jungkook. You k-know I didn’t mean it like that. Right?" She got a bit scared looking into Jungkook's glaring eyes. She didn’t want to get into the bad side of the billionaire.

Jungkook straight his back as he gave a fake smile to the sly girl as he thought "Of course you are after my money. For what else you are behaving like this. You are gonna regret you fucking shit "

"Of course I know Sunmi. You are my friend. Right?" Jungkook said more than asking.

"Yeah, yeah I am." She smiled as she thought that she is gonna have this boy as soon as possible no matter what. So she had to pretend like she does whatever he says.

Oh girl! How wrong you are. 😏
.
.
.
Jimin was parking his car at the parking lot as he saw Taehyung was coming Through the Uni gate. But he was limping more than walking. Jimin frowned as he saw how Taehyung was winching at every step he takes. He got out of the car as he finished parking his car.

"Tae!! Tae wait" He yelled

Of course Taehyung heard someone was calling his name. And he was sure It's Jimin as the boy's voice is so unique, that actually flip his heart a bit. But he remembered that his condition was not good and Jimin might have noticed that  already. So he started to walk faster but he was not being able to do that as his ankle was literally dislocated due to his fucking step mother pushed him from the stairs today morning. And of course Jimin reached to him in some mere seconds.

" Tae Tae...I was calling you,  you didn’t hear?" Jimin asked as he narrowed his eyes to Tae

"Uh..I-I was actually not focusing I g-guess. I didn’t hear you. Sorry. Btw Good morning Jiminisshi . How are you?  " Tae tried to hide his pain

"I am good Tae. But what about you? Are you ok Tae?"

"Yeah! Y-yeah.  what will happen to me Jiminisshi" Tae gave him a fake smile that didn’t reach his eyes.

"You are stuttering again Tae. It's ok.  Just come. We will be late. " Jimin linked his pinky with Tae's and took one step but had to look back as a painful yelp got out from Tae's lips. 

"Aahhhh!! Jiminisshi"

Jimin got concerned as he saw how Tae tried to reach his feet.

"What happened Tae? Actually I saw from the car that you were limping. Sorry I forgot. "

"No! No please Don't say sorry. I-I got hurt today. And I think my ankle got dislocated or something. "

"Oh my god Tae!  How?  Are you serious!!  Why didn’t you go to clinic instead of coming school! "

"Relax Jiminisshi...I can bear it. And I will go to the clinic later I guess. I will be ok after some medicine " Tae lied again

"You will be ok!! No you are gonna be ok now! I am taking you to clinic right now. And you are not gonna say No. I am not taking that as an ans. And It's not even a question, you understand? "

"Jiminisshi,  I can't miss my class today. Please? We can go after the classes are done."

"No! It's gonna be worse till then. I can't let that happen to you.  I promised myself that I will protect you. And I will. Please Don't say no" Jimin said with glistening eyes. His heart was hurting seeing Tae like this.