🌼1🌼

7 am in the morning.....

Jungkook woke up with the alarm ringing on his nightstand...He became  irritated is an understatement. He tapped the alarm clock off with his eyes closed and went to sleep again.

Last night was so enjoyable for him as he stayed at the party till midnight and hooked up with his ex college mate. That turned into a hot session for him and it was not anything new for Jungkook. It's like his daily routine like eating and sleeping... He drank a lot last night and he was not that much sober yet..

Today is the first day of University. And Jungkook doesn't actually care. Well he doesn’t even  have any intention to go to  University.  It was his parents who enrolled him in Uni so that he can complete his study and handle his father's business.

But Jungkook who was adored and spoiled by the Jeon couple, doesn’t actually give a fuck to these formalities. He just listens to one person that is Jungkook himself.

Jungkook does whatever he wants to. Now ask doesn’t anyone stop him! Well who dares to get involved with the one and only Jeon Jungkook. No one wants to dig their own grave, right?

After some time Jungkook's phone started ringing loudly....Jungkook cursed himself for not keeping the phone in silent mood. After 3/4 times of calls he opened his eyes and took his phone from the nightstand to check who was calling him.

And it's none other than his one and only friend Min Yoongi. And Jungkook picked the call with no more delay..

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸:

"𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒓 ?" (𝒊𝒏 𝒊𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒗𝒐𝒊𝒄𝒆)

                                                𝗬𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗶:

                           " 𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒖𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒋𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒌𝒐𝒐𝒌 !!"

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸:

"𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓. 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕? 𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈? "

                                               𝗬𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗶:

      "𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒂𝒕 𝑼𝒏𝒊 . 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒖𝒏𝒄𝒍𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 
     𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒊𝒄𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒖𝒑. 𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝒏𝒐𝒘!          
    𝑾𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆."

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸:

"𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒉 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓"

Cut the call

Yoongi sighed looking at the phone screen.
Actually Jungkook and Yoongi's fathers are best friends and business mates. They grew up together. And to Yoongi Jungkook is like a younger brother . But as introverter he is, he doesn't show his concern to anyone that easily. Sometimes he tries to help Jungkook but is scared that he might destroy even their friendship.

After cutting the call, Jungkook went to the bathroom to get freshen up. He has really bad headache right now . And wanted to kill someone already. Yet He somehow managed to get ready with most dashing clothings and styles. Whatever happens looking hot and sexy is his priority whenever he is going outside..  He wore a red and white Gucchi t-shirt and a black leather jacket with the skinny leather phant. White gold diamond rings are dangling in his ears.  It was a bit over dressing for Uni but who cares. He is still the most handsome playboy Jeon Jungkook after all....

After iternity of time he came down with a brown Gucci bag in his hand.  And Yoongi sighed for the nth time seeing Jungkook opening the car door of the passenger seat

Yoongi:" Finally"

Jungkook rolled his eyes and sat comfortably before wearing his seat belt

Jungkook: "Already bored?"

Yoongi: "I have been here for past 45 mins for God sake Jungkook" ( rolling his eyes)

Jungkook: "Well,  that's not my fault.. I didn’t tell you to come here and pick me up."

Yoongi:" Yeah It's my fault that I was waiting for you. And It's a waste of time. Now I am going to be late for my thesis."

Jungkook scoffed at Yoongi's statement and looked outside the window to see the view though there was nothing that much interesting....He kept looking outside with a blank expression that is impossible to read for Yoongi who was glancing at him in a while. The car was speeding up........

For a sec, just for a sec  the question crossed Jungkook's mind. How will be his first day at Uni?  Or how will be his University life! 

It will might be like another school or college life.... Hooking up with people here and there and having the fun of his playboy life....

And he shrugged the idea out of his mind. And Yoongi pulled the brakes of his car at the same time.

Yoongi: "We are here Kook......"

And here it starts ( Jungkook thinks) 

( How is it?  Feedback?? 😌)