Save me! Jaebal

Human natures are so strange. Aren't they? People run behind their dreams. They do everything to pursue their desires, their dreams. But while doing this, some become timid, some become emotionless, ignorant and some greedy. The one who has everything, wants to devour the whole world. That's what Jungkook thought his parents are.

The said boy was 21 now. In this 21 years he didn't got his parents with him that much. Happy memories with them are vague and blurry in his memory. He always wanted to be adored, appreciated and loved by his parents, not spoiled with their money. He always cried for their time, their attention. But at the end he always got their money instead of time. So he got himself carried away with that. He led his life in the way most of the rich people do. An "I don't care" life with an "I don't care" attitude.

The morning's conversation didn't set well with him. He was angry, disappointed. His anger issue was not helping either, he knew. He spent his entire day outside doing nothing at all. Just spent the money like it's something he could even burn if he wanted. He had to blow his stress. His anger should be settled before he go back to home. Or else he might again fight with his parents. And he didn't want that. So he did the one thing he always did whenever he wanted to let go his stress. Getting drunk and fuck someone. ( fuckboy JK is back 😃)

Jungkook read the name of the bar. 'Scarlet Bar'

'Never went to this one I guess'

And Jungkook entered the bar with his car key tucked in his pant pocket. And his cell phone in his hand in 'silent mood'

He was checking the bar from one corner to other. Maybe checking for some prey to get along with. He didn't want to waste any time . He just needed a quick and good fuck there. While he was checking the bar, people were checking him with desire in their eyes. Boys and girls. Girls who most probably wanted him for the night. And boys, maybe beacuse of jealousy or Curiosity too.

"Hi there hotty" A girl with big deer eyes commented from behind Jungkook.

Jungkook smirked even before he turned to the girl.

"You are new here I guess? "

"I am"

"I'm Salish by the way" The girl held out her hand for jungkook to shake but....

"Um.......not bad! You are one hotass girl yourself. Sexy too. Jeon Jungkook btw. " Jungkook kissed Salish's hand that was for him to shake actually.

"Haha...are you always like this? "

"Like what?"

"This flirty"

"Uhu....I am more than anything and everything you could have girl. But in different place I guess " JK winked one eye.

Salish laughed out when she realised what Jungkook was talking about.

"Well we will see that too maybe. But right now I'm in a mood to dance. Shall we? "

Salish was not that bad of a character. Jungkook thought. The girl was not pretending to be cute or innocent. So he thought he could dance with Salish for now. Then he will have a very nice bed time with her. So he just followed her to the dance floor. But he stumbled with someone on the way. Maybe some waiter.

"What the hell! Don't you have eyes?"

Jungkook Couldn't see the person as there was barely any light.

"I- I'm sorry sir. The light was so dim. I didn't notice. Sorry...sorry"

'Wha- the voice... Seems familiar'