It's starting? 👀

Jimin was reading some book called "The moon is beautiful tonight" under the big Moringa Tree that is located at the north side of the University yard. He doesn’t like to talk to many people as his anxiety get increased whenever someone approach to him to talk. So he prefers to read some books or keeps his headphones plugged in his ears. Jimin was kinda smiling while reading the book. He was too early at Uni today. So he just wanted to kill some time. After reading some pages he lifted his head hearing some noise....

"What have I done wrong? Why he h-has to be so r-rude? It's not like I w-was wrong " Taehyung was blabbering and crying at the same time. He was sitting at the other side of the tree.

Jimin got up to see the person who was talking to himself or complaining you can say....

"Uh- hi... " Jimin was hesitating how to start.

No response

"Are you ok? "

The boy lifted his head and looked through his hands..

"Are you ok? Why are you crying? Did someone say something bad to you?"

Taehyung was looking at the person who was asking him questions after questions  with concern in his eyes. Taehyung just shook his head as No.

"Nothing hap-ppened, I was just upset about something "

"But you were saying about someone.... " Jimin stopped as he thought maybe the boy doesn’t want any trouble about the other person he was talking about. But he needed to comfort the boy. He wanted to......

"Can I sit here? "
.
.
.

"U-mm"

"It's ok if you are upset about something.  We can't be happy everytime, sometimes we should be sad too. It helps us to being a human again. Sadness makes the happiness more special you know. " He had a little smile plastering on his face

Taehyung was listening to the other boy as he thought 'only if you knew my everyday is Such a sad day that I seek for a happy day among these chaos '

"And It's ok to cry too you know, it helps you to reduce the sadness.  So it's good that you are crying" Jimin said looking at the boy whose face was covered with his two hands.

After some mins passed there were complete silence there. Neither Jimin nor Taehyung did say anything.  There was some comfort in those silence. For the first time in years someone was there with Taehyung who would share a bit of his sadness. Finally he let his hands fall from his face

"Thank you"

Jimin got surprised with the thank you but he got shocked when he saw the boy's face

"You-"

"You are the boy I bumped into yesterday... Remember? In the corridor - You fell into me "

Taehyung was looking at jimin for some seconds when reality hit him.....

"Oh!.... Yeah.. yeah I remember now..No wonder you were looking a bit familiar to me earlier.  Taehyung said. His cheeks flashed a bit of pink. He was blushing thinking about the incident.

" Uh...I'm sorry I didn’t ask your name yesterday. What's your name? If you have no problem..please... "

"Kim Taehyung.... is my name."

"Wahh such a cute name really...I'm Park Jimin by the way" Jimin hold his hand out for Taehyung to shook and Taehyung took it after some secs of thinking.

"Are you shy because of the incident? " Jimin asked as he saw the boy was being red.

Taehyung shook his head. He was shy but it was embarrassing too. Jimin saw the boy and just chuckled...

"It’s ok you don't have to be. I was not careful too. So let it go. Our encounter was not that formal but I guess we can get along well in future.... Maybe we can meet each other again . What do you say? "

"Yeah.. I - I hope so "

"I will come at this place whenever I'm free. So if you want to find me in break time you can find me here I guess."

"Ok"

"So shall we go now? The class is gonna start "

"Oh..I even forgot about that..silly me " Taehyung pouted and Jimin just looked those pouted lips and Oh god did the boy wanted to trace those lips with his fingertips....... 👀

Jimin got back to earth when he heard Taehyung called his name..

"Jimin-ssi....which way are you going? "

"Uh, uh the 2nd floor"

"Oh... Mine is in 2nd  floor too."

"Really? So we are close to each other huh" Jimin showed his famous eye smile when his eyes vanishes while smiling....

Taehyung swore he, his whole body and that special something called heart that he thought got numb long ago suddenly want to get melted with that pure and innocent smile......he was just staring... It's like it was devouring him.

"Taehyung -sshi,,  Tae? "

"Huh?"

"You zoned out"

"Uh....It's nothing.  But what did you call me just now? "

"Taehyung -sshi?"

"No... After that..."

"Tae?"

"T-Tae?"

"Um...yeah... If -If you don't have any problem can I call you Tae? It's cute and easy to call 🥰"

"Yeah, s-sure. It's just- just no one called me such a name or gave me any n-nick name ever. So....I got a bit shocked I think"

"Aww... You are so cute you know Tae"

"Am I? "

"You are "

Taehyung smiled for the n^th time this morning including this one,.....

"Now here my class has come. I am going inside. We will meet again soon Jimin-shi"

"Sure Tae... So you are an Art student huh? Absolutely,  you yourself are an art 😇" ( jimin flirting mood starts🤫)

Taehyung was blushing so much that he was becoming more red after his crying session.

"I'm going then Tae...Bye " Jimin waved his hand to Tae.

Jimin was so happy. It's been a long time he was genuinely this much happy. So University life is not gonna be a bored one he thought. He was smiling the whole way to his class.  Little did he know someone else was watching him with some jealous eyes,  his eyes were burning,  his fist was being tighter as if he could break someone's jaw right now with that very strong fist.

"How dare you lay your eyes on my property!! He is gonna be mine...only mine...Mine Mine Mine!!!!! You just wait and watch midget"

He didn't know what just gotten into him. He just knew he had to make him his. Only his. Those eyes- those lingering vision was making him all dizzy...he wanna get drunk in those eyes....

'How can I get lost in you? Are you the one? Or are you also like them? Will I be able to be in your whole existence? Will I be able to call you mine?'

Hey lovelies....another update for you guys.. Hope you guys enjoy the chapter... It's getting started...the chemistry, the love, jealousy... All gonna be fun...take care 😘💜