☘️Friends?☘️

Btw Jungkook is doing major in business, Jimin is dance major and Taehyung is Art major. But they all have English minor in common. And also Taehyung has dance as minor subject.

Present

Jungkook went to his class and saw the class has already started. But he didn't even care that the teacher was inside. He entered the class as everyone in the class got surprised, shocked, amazed including the professor. This boy is hella handsome 😍...Everyone thought.

"Excuse me" The Professor said

"Yes"

"What's your name?"

"It's Jeon Jungkook"

"J-Jeon Jungkook!! The son of the billionaire Jeon Jun ki!! "

Everyone's eyes got bigger as they heard that.

"So?"

"No I mean I didn't expect you here."

"So you mean billionaire's sons don't get to study here? "

"No, No, I didn't mean that."

"Whatever "

"Wow, he is so rude." Some student commented.

"But he is right though. He has his logic. " another student said.

Jungkook went to his seat. He has no intention to study like a good boy ( our good boy is another one I guess 😉). So he just sat comfortably and looked outside the window to see if he could find something interesting.

The Professor got embarrassed. But what to do he had brought that upon him. So he started the Lecture as soon as possible.

"Hi" someone extended her hand to Jungkook

"Hello" Jungkook looked at the girl.

The girl is Sunmi. She is beautiful and gorgeous. Also greedy too (whispering 🤫)

After some time Jungkook took her hand.

"I'm Lee Sunmi."

"Jeon Jungkook"

"Yeah I just heard that. You have a very bold personality you know...the way you got the Professor "

"Pff...I think it was nothing near my personality "

"I like it. Let's be friends. "

"Already stunned with me! What will happen in some near future." Junkook thinks.

"Yeah, friends" smirking.

Taehyung was late in his class too. But the Professor didn't reach the class yet when he got there. So he entered the class and went to a vacant seat. He sighed. Finally his University life was starting. He just hoped it goes smoothly so that he could have some place to breath.

Suddenly some boys entered the room as a group and Taehyung's eyes blew out as he saw them. Seriously!! Can't he get some peace here in too. The boys were some bullies from his high school. They used to bully him a lot. It was unbearable for him as he couldn't tell anyone about this. He had no parent to take care of him. It was always physical torture. But when he admitted in college he didn't meet them again. At least he was saved from these bullies for some time being. But why they would have to come back in his life again. Taehyung was too much scared you can say. The boys were searching for someone.

"Jack...Are You here yet"

"I Don't think he has reached yet."

"Let's go. Let's search him in the Auditorium."

"Yeah let's go"

Taehyung was hiding his face as much as he could. He didn't want to confront his bullies in Uni too. He was abused and tortured at his home. He didn't think he could survive those bullies too. It would be too much for him. Finally the boys went out and he got his head up. The Professor also entered the room.

"Good morning " with smile

"Good morning professor"

"It's the first day of our meet. Let's introduce ourselves to each others. It will be fun for all of us I hope 🥰"

So far Taehyung liked his classes. So he kinda forgot his home situation for some time being. He was enjoying his classes. Today was the first day. So all the subjects Won't happen today. He had to do 4 subjects today. No extra class.

After the siren everyone started to come out from the class. He waited for everyone to leave. He didn't want to come in anyone's attention.

"What's your name? " A boy asked Taehyung.
Taehyung looked at the boy. He was hesitating to talk.

"K-Kim Taehyung. "

"Oh you have a nice name dude. I'm Eunwoo btw, Cha Eunwoo."

"Oh. Y-Your name is beautiful too."

"You think so? Then It might be. Btw your drawings are so beautiful. I saw some from my seat there. They looked really nice."

"Thank you. " He smiled.

He felt good talking to Eunwoo.

"Can we be friends. I like you. You are a nice person. We have to spend 4 years here anyway. Let's be friends and make it a lil bit fun 😊"

"Okay"

Eunwoo really became very happy as he kept his hand on Taehyung's shoulder.

"Let's go together."

Finally he got a friend here. Taehyung thought.

"Taehyungie.....Is it you?"

Taehyung was surprised to hear someone was calling his name. Who will know him here. He looked back. Eunwoo was with him

"Who...Jin-Jinnie hyung!!"