"warming 🧡 heart"

The next day again Jungkook was standing in front of Yoongi's classroom before anyone even came to Uni. It was so early.  This boy has nothing do I swear 👀 After waiting for maybe 35 mins he saw students coming through the main gate. And he also noticed Yoongi and Hoseok coming together linking their hands.

"You are really too much gay for him Yoongi. Holding hands together in Uni huh" Jungkook smirked

Yoongi rolled his eyes and came forward after he heard Jungkook.

"Yeah I am. Do you have any problem Mr. So called straight? "
Hoseok was now standing behind Yoongi. He was a bit upset with Jungkook's comment.  He might be got to know Jungkook for a day. But he doesn't appreciate this type of judgement. He doesn’t like someone call them like this. Jungkook might have noticed his discomfort. So he decided to ask him. 

"Hoseok hyung are you ok? i was just joking. Don't take it to heart. And also, me and Yoongi had grown up together. So there's some things we can mock each other about."

"Are you done? You made him uncomfortable.  Don't ever talk about these things. And It's not Yoongi, It's hyung for you brat" Yoongi sighed

"Aww Yoongi, I'm not gonna call you hyung frr, Btw I have something for you to do. And It's urgent. You have to find that out today no matter what"

"Ya Are you fucking serious?  How can I find something in a day? And what's that thing may I know sir?" Yoongi yelled

"Nothing big ok.  It's just someone's name. He is from Uni. And I think he is also a fresher. I Don't know anything else. But I have a picture of him. I clicked that secretly"

Yoongi was surprised actually.  Never in his life he saw Jeon Jungkook went to find some normal boy let alone click photo secretly.

"Wait Don't tell me that you are finding some random boy for just a fuck. If you are at that I'm not gonna do that " Yoongi was serious about that. He doesn’t want Jungkook lives his life like that. The said boy already was at his doom.

"My God!  Yoongi don't be a drama queen  now. And I didn’t think about fucking him ok. I just got curious.  And I..I kinda fucked up with him. And told him I Don't wanna see him in front of me. So..."

"I can't actually trust that. You Jeon Jungkook only got curious about some random boy? It's not convincing enough."

Hoseok was also there. And he thought somehow Jungkook was not lying. So he told Yoongi " Let's try to find him. He might be really serious.  He seems like sincere"

"Ok babe. If you say so my heart" Yoongi smiled at Hoseok

"Wow! Hoseok hyung you did some magic on my Yoongi. He didn’t even hesitate once when you told him 😕"

"I didn’t do anything to him. It's just his love for me. And he is not yours Yoongi. He is mine" Hoseok narrowed his eyes.

"Ok ok he is just yours hyung. I am not that interested in that sleepy head anyway " Jungkook chucked

"Ya brat. Go from here before I beat the shit out of you" Yoongi raised his hand and Jungook started running toward his class

"Oh God!  Why did I even agree to help him. I Don't know what's wiating for this little bean 😑 he looks so fragile " Yoongi said looking at the picture that Jungkook just send him via whatsapp.

"Let me see that picture. I can maybe help you too " hoseok smiled at Yoongi as he show him the pic.

"This boy! Wait I saw him somewhere. Wait,, wait. Why can't I remember!"

"Relax baby.  Think slowly.  Come with me. I will help you "

And they went to Yoongi's class as Hoseok kept trying where he saw the boy.
.
.
.

"Do you like it? Reading books? " Taehyung asked the boy when he came to find him this morning too.  Under that Moringa tree. Jimin got startled as he didn’t notice Taehyung coming from behind the tree. He got panicked and anxious and started taking long breaths. And of course Taehyung noticed that.
"Jiminssi, are you ok? Did I scare you" now Taehyung was scared too. He didn’t know Jimin will be scared in a tiny matter.

"N-No. It's   It's just I was startled when I saw you. I - I was invasted in my book too much I guess." He lied.  Actually Jimin has some health issues like depression,  panic attacks, anxiety . They are related to his childhood trauma. He is also taking therapy for that. But only his mother knows about that and she has actually forced him to do that.

"Actually I thought you might be here. And I don't have many friends. So,,, thought I can talk to you for some time."

" You didn’t stutter today " Jimin smiled

"Huh?"

" The both time we got to talk,  you always kept stuttering.  But you didn’t just now"

"Ahh... M-maybe I'm familiar with you now and... And also feel safe around you" Taehyung genuinely said

"Safe? You feel safe with me now? At this moment?"

"Very much"

Jimin just smiled with the best eye smile of his and Taehyung just got struck. As like millions of butterfly started to tickle his heart,  his stomach, everywhere.

'What's happening to me!  What's this feeling? Why is he so beautiful? '

"Tae tae, I'm happy that I can make you feel safe you know. Because I wanna keep you safe too."

"Huh? You want to?"

"Of course! Who doesn’t want to, you are so adorable, so pret...I mean so kind"

Taehyung looked at Jimin. He doesn’t know why he liked to watch Jimin like this. This boy is surely warming his heart. His smile, his eyes when they turn into crescent, he is pretty, so handsome. Taehyung wanted to keep Jimin.  Somehow he was thinking this. He forgot all of his hardship just looking at this boy. He is precious .

"Class is gonna start. You wanna come with me?"

"Yeah, sure." Tae smiled.

They started to walk and Jimin linked Tae's pinky with his.

"Come quickly.  Teacher will punish us" And they started to run linking their fingers together maybe the heart too...
.
.
.
.
'I'm not gonna let you go boy. Whatever I have to do I will. Even if I have to force you or be a bad boy myself' he smirked 

Jeon Jungkook. Gosh!  You boy gonna beat my ass someday. Your character is a bit tough to develop 😁 I'm trying though.
.
.
.
.
Hey lovelies... After a long time. I will try to write more. I am bit sick. Pray that I will be cured soon. 🥰