I'm here! Me too

Jungkook slipped out of Salish when he was done coming for tge 3rd time inside the girl. The poor girl was so sensitive, she almost got passed out. He got up from the bed and threw the condom in the dustbin kept in the side of the door.

"Jungkook"

"Yeah I'm here. You ok there?"

"You are asking! You wrecked me!!" the girl said with a bit bewildered expression which Jungkook got funny.

"Wasn’t it what you wanted baby girl"

He laughed when he saw Salish' done expression at him. But nevertheless they both knew that they enjoyed. Jungkook laid down on bed beside Salish.

"Salish. Are you single?" Jungkook asked suddenly.

"Oh? Are you interested in me?"

Jungkook chuckled.

"Uhu, not interested in love with a one night stand."

It came out wrongly from his mouth. And he realised it when he saw Salish's expression. She might've got a lil bit hurt hearing Jungkook.

"Um....I'm sorry Salish. I didn’t mean to be rude. You are a really nice girl. I just wanted to know why you are involved in doing random sex. Is everything going ok in life?"

"You are interested in my personal life?"

"Don't get me wrong Salish. I know, most of the people come here, are either heartbroken or frustrated with life.  What's your story though. "

"I thought you are a spoiled brat Jungkook...came out you are a really caring person." she smirked at Jungkook when he rolled his eyes.

"It's ok if you don't wanna share. I underst..."

"It's my ex." Salish cut him in the middle.

"We were in love for 4 years. We were school  sweethearts you know. Everything was going smoothly. I was even thinking of an early marriage with him. When we got into college, we got separated as he had to go to America. His dad sent him there. At first everything was going well. We used to contact each other in daily basis. But as days went by, it came to once in a week, then in a month. Back then I thought he might be busy with College. But I was wrong. After some month he cut all his connection with me. I searched him everywhere. Even called his College.  They said he dropped out from College and came back to korea. Since then I searched for him even more. But no news about him. I was broken, dipressed, I became soulless. But I had to do something to let all these things go and that's how I'm here. Every time I come here...I feel like using me is good to recover me...." At this point Salish was crying.  She still loved that boy.

Jungkook who was listening to Salish was now hugging the girl. He didn’t want to get attached to any of his night stand, not even Salish. But for this moment he wanted to console this girl, as a friend.

After like 10 minutes hugging, Salish broke the hug and gave him a small smile.

"It's ok Jungkook. Thanks for holding me. I was not being able to tell these things to anyone. Maybe because you are stranger, I could master the courage to tell you also because you were stubborn while pursuing me haha. "

"But Jungkook were you hearing some weird sounds from the next room? I think I heard someone asking for help??"

"I thought I am the one who was hearing those noises. But It's a club. Here people fuck and do unholy things. It might be someone having some bdsm you know."

"We never know Jungkook. It can be something else. Should we check?"

"Are you always this nosy to other people’s business? " Jungkook laughed.