|| 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽 ||

"Well, would you look at that? You're getting better

"Well, would you look at that? You're getting better."

With wide eyes, Y/N stared at Tail in disbelief. "Seriously?! I'm getting better at fighting?!" She smiled brightly. 'Seems like this demon could be nice sometimes!'

"Hah? I never said that. I meant you're getting better at dodging and running away from monsters."

Her smile immediately dropped. 'Why was I even expecting a genuine compliment from this guy?'

"Anyways..." She huffed. "Do you know a girl named..." She squinted at the paper attached to the parcel. "Uh... Donna?"

"Who?"

"Yeah, same. Thank God it has an address attached to it, otherwise I'd be spending the entire night trying to look for this person."

The pair made their way back to the city and went to the address on the parcel. "A flower shop? I guess it'd make sense. They did order seeds and flower pots." Y/N mumbled to herself.

"Um, delivery for Donna?" She called out as loudly as she could and a few seconds later, a woman with brown hair walked out of the shop. "What perfect timing! I was just about to close up for the night. What took you so long though?" The woman -- who Y/N assumed to be Donna -- asked.

"Oh, uh, I had a lot of other errands and jobs to do before you placed your order, so umm... Yeah."

"Ah, I see. Let me take those off your hands." She took the package, and suddenly, her cheeks were tinted with a light shade of red as she stared at the inside of the parcel.

"Miss Donna? Are you feeling alright?" Y/N asked.

"These red seeds... Ah, they remind me of Master Diluc's beautiful eyes...!" Donna sighed dreamily.

"This is getting weird." Tail whispered to the fox girl. "Just take the money from her and scram."

"Isn't running away a bit too much?" Y/N whispered back. "Miss Donna? M-Miss Donna!"