|| 𝙾𝙽𝙴 ||

"Ngh

"Ngh...!"

The girl groaned, eyes opening and immediately closing as the harsh and bright light filled her vision. She slowly peeled her eyes open, looking around her surroundings.

'Did I die? Am I in Heaven? Wait, I think Hell would be more fitting...'

But it didn't look like Hell, nor did it look like Heaven. Scenic greenery filled the area, as far as the eye can see. Looking up, an enormous tree towered over her, it's shade shielding her from the blazing sun. Just up ahead was a statue, with a blue glow emanating from it.

"Where... Am I?" She wondered aloud, picking herself up the ground and patting away the dirt on her outfit. "Huh? I've never seen these clothes before..." She shrugged it off. It's not really something she should worry about.

"Why do I feel different?" She mumbled, looking down at her hands, caressing her face, and touching her head. Her eyes widened as she felt something stick to her head. It was soft, fluffy, sort of like the ears of a fox.

She rushed over to the river near the tree, looking down at her reflection. "Gaahh!" She exclaimed upon seeing herself. A pair of droopy fox ears were on her head.

"Oh no. If I have fox ears, then does that mean I..." Y/N slowly checked behind her,and lo and behold, she had a big and puffy fox tail. It glowed a bright cyan, and had a fiery appearance.

"Gaahh! Oh no, I'm a furry!" She thinks that might not be her biggest issue but it still concerned her.

"Yada yada, quit yer wailing, kid." A gruff and masculine voice suddenly spoke from out of nowhere.

"What the-?! Who's there?!" She called out, spinning in different directions to catch a glimpse of who spoke to her.

"Is your nose that long? I'm right here!" She looked down at her tail. It glowed as it moved around, seemingly trying to get away from the girl.

"Oh my God, my tail speaks!"

"At this point, everything surprises you."

"Who... Who are you?! What are you?! What is this place? Why am I a fox?!"