|| 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴 ||

"We're here

"We're here." The man announced, pushing the doors to the building open.

"Oh? It's you!" A familiar brunette with long hair and amber eyes greeted to the foxian. The blonde boy who saved Y/N also stood nearby, along with a small, fairy creature?

"Uh... H-hello..." She greeted sheepishly, avoiding their gazes.

"Woah, is she a fox?" Y/N heard the silver haired fairy whisper to the blond. "Her tail is on fire. Literally! And look at that creature beside her. I've never seen anything like it."

"Shush, Paimon." The blond whispered back.

Tail clicked it's tongue, while Y/N kept her head down. Ever since they've stepped foot inside the city, that's always the first thing people notice; A fox girl with her tail on fire, and a strange, floating fireball.

'It's not their fault... I'll admit, if I were in their shoes, I'd find it strange as well. But do they have to say their comments out loud?'

"Can we get this interrogation over with?" Tail asked, it's tail swishing back and forth impatiently.

"Yes, of course." The man said, opening a door that led to an office. Two women stood inside, one blonde and the other with light brown hair. Y/N and Tail recognized her to be the librarian in purple, the one they met earlier.

"Jean, I've brought them." He announced. "The blond outlander and his floating companion. I've also brought along the foxian girl and her Heliobus."

The man explained the situation to the blonde woman. "Then I ran into these two. They haven't done anything, but they've already gained a reputation among the citizens." The man gestured to Y/N and her companion.

"I'm glad you found them Kaeya." The librarian said. "I've wanted to get a chance to speak with you two. If I'm not mistaken, you're Y/N, and your companion is Tail, right?"