|| 𝚃𝚆𝙾 ||

'Crap

'Crap...'

The Heliobus cursed as it wandered around aimlessly in the nation of wind and freedom. It's been how many days - maybe even weeks - since he's escaped from the Adepti and fled to Mondstadt. It hasn't had any form of sustenance, and it could feel it's consciousness drifting away.

But, when it reached Windrise, it stumbled upon a girl with fox features. She was laying on the grass, seemingly passed out. An easy prey.

'Screw it. Let's just eat this girl.'

Just as the Heliobus was about to swoop in and devour the helpless girl, a strong gust of wind pushed it back. It looked up to where the wind had come from, and there, perched atop one of the branches of the enormous tree, was the Anemo Archon, Barbatos.

"I'm afraid I can't let you do that." He jumped down from the tree, his eyes and the tips of his braids glowing a bright teal.

"Hah? What's it to you?"

"The Adepti informed me that the strongest fragment of Ignamar escaped, and made it's way to Mondstadt. Naturally, as the Archon, I can't let you harm any one of my people." Barbatos announced, standing in between the Heliobus and the foxian.

"An absentee Archon finally doing his job? Wow." It applauded sarcastically, making said Archon frown in offense.

"And which one of those pesky Adepti snitched?"

"The Yaksha."

The Heliobus clicked it's tongue. 'Bothersome Bird... I'll make sure to pay you a visit.'

"Anyways, surrender now. Otherwise, there will be dire consequences." Barbatos threatened, readying the Lunaumbra Gourd and a Talisman.

"Tch, you even came prepared... Well then, catch me if you can!"

The Heliobus flew around in the air, skillfully dodging each attack that the Anemo Archon sent after it. It had come close enough to the girl, and it managed to slowly consume her.