|| 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴 ||

"

"...Up!"

'Huh? What's that...?'

"Kid, wake up!"

"Ah!" Y/N yelped, eyes shooting open. "Tail, what-?"

"Rip that damn Talisman off!" The Heliobus growled.

"What?! Why?!" Y/N's eyes followed to where Tail was glaring at. There in front of them was a boy wearing green clothes. The front section of his hair was styled into a braid, the tips fading into an aquatic blue. His hands were up in defense, an easygoing smile on his face.

The girl immediately stood up, backing away away until her back bumped into the bark of the enormous tree in Windrise. Her hands lingered on the x-shaped Talisman.

'Should I really take it off? Tail could protect the both of us from this unknown person... But then again, is this guy really dangerous?'

"Hey now, there's no need for that. I promise, I'm not a bad guy." He took cautious steps forwards, testing the waters. "And besides, didn't that Talisman tell you to never take it off, no matter the circumstances?"

"What?" Her eyes widened. "H-how would you know anything about that...?"

"I'm the one who sealed that Heliobus in your tail."

"H-huh?! Seriously?! You... Aren't kidding...?"

"Now why would I joke about something like that? Although, it wasn't totally me who sealed the Heliobus. It was all thanks to that Yaksha in Liyue."

"If you're the one who sealed Tail in my tail... Then you must be Barbatos? The Anemo Archon?" Her mouth hung open, a look of disbelief in her wide eyes.

"Why do you sound so surprised?" The boy frowned a bit as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"It's just that... You know..." She rubbed the back of her neck, her mind thinking of a way to put her words as nicely as possible.

"You don't look very god-like." Tail spoke up shamelessly with a smirk.

"T-Tail! You can't just say that!"