thirteen

A TRIP TO THE IUDEX'S OFFICE

the early morning came fast for the three as they stood outside near the restaurant in the fleuve cendre. "paimon slept so well in sparkle's arms last night! this place is a bit too safe, but the comfort paimon got made paimon feel even better!" aether let out a bit of a deep yawn as he stretched his body, hearing his bones crack a bit as he did so.

"speaking of sparkle, where is she- navia? where are the other two?" the duo walked over, taking a seat at the table while navia smiled at them. "whatever happened to good morning and how are you?" she giggled at the blank stare she recieved from the fairy. "i've already set melus and silver to poisson, the headquarters and origin of the spina di rosula since there isn't much for them to do here at this time. "

aether rubbed the back of his neck as he continued to get the sleep out of his body. "as for [name], i allowed her a bit of time to explore around the area." she motioned to the princess sitting down near the waters of the sewer, looking at it in awe with a small smile. paimon rubbed her eye, "why does this situation feel similar?" "because we saw lynette do the same thing when we entered fontaine." the small fairy snapped her finger in memory before the three dived off into the topic of today.

the eesena looked over the large bank of area of water, tilting her head in wonder for how deep it went. she could see the floor below and wondered how tall you'd have to be before your feet touched the ground. would xaevan be tall enough to stand in here? he is pretty tall.. maybe haeli could stand in here as well... she stayed silent before nodding her head. aenon is definitely standing up in here. her thoughts slowly disappeared as she spaced out while staring at the water.

"if that's the case, let's go talk to him!" paimon floated up while aether began to stand. navia's nervous behavior after paimon mentioned it made said fairy question navia. the blonde shook her head, "it's nothing. let's get [name] and go see the .. honorable chief justice. " aether smiled as he looked over to the area the girl was sitting.

"[name]!"

he was ignored once which made him lose his smile, slowly facing in her direction. "[name]," the call of her name made th epeople around look over to watch the scenery. aether continued to callout to her until he did a kissy noise, earning side eyes from navia and paimon. "[name]!" that was until the princess turned around immediately, making the their jaws' drop immediately. aether rubbed his forehead, holding the princess' hand gently. "we're going to see neuvillette to look in his archives for vacher."

"oH! okay, that's great! i can also get some information on my family." paimon looked at her with a nod as they maid their way upwards to the streets of fontaine while aether finally decided to get his question answered. "that reminds paimon! if your family is so popular and recognizable on land, how come you didn't know that when we got here?" [name] looked at the civilians on the street, taking notice of groups of kids running about with one another and to the ladies in their beautiful gowns.

"i was never allowed to come to the surface."

a small sigh came from the princess as she looked towards the ceiling as they entered the elevator. "losing my mother made my father stay in distress very often." her throat tightened a bit as she thought of the times her father had frozen at the sight of her after the passing and as she began to become an adult.

"despite the happy smile he held whenever he was around us {her and the siblings}, we knew he was struggling to accept her death.." she lifted her head, smiling a bit as she looked at the three. "my parents had been together since their youth! it was like it was fate for them both to meet.. or atleast that's what lorelei would say." aether gently squeezed her hand, receiving one as they exited the elevator and made their way to the entrance while paimon and navia cooed at the thought.