eight

A MAGICAL PERFORMANCE GONE WRONG

the four casually waited patiently among themselves as lyney came back with the tickets. " the opera house has seating arrangements so you have to make reservations. " he carefully handed each one theit ticket, smiling as the  auburn haired girl gleamed at the sight of paper with words on it. her bright smile shimmered for everyone to see and paimon giggled. "sparkle is super happy to see this play! " aether nodded as he watched his friend as they looked at the tickets

"front row seats! thanks lyney! " [name] smiled and went forward to gently hug the twins, to which they both returned with a pat on her back. "oh mademoiselle please hold your excitement for our show! and please stop thanking me, it's nothing. " the ashen blonde looked back at the sound of his name being called.

"There seems to be an issue with the stage props over there. that's cowell, my assistant, callin me. I'll go lend him a hand. " paimon nodded, keeping a hold on [name]'s hand as the girl looked towards the flowers in the building with awe. "we'll just go to our seats. you can go ahead." lyneysmiled, tilted his hat towards them before quickly making his way to the man.

lynette bowed her head, following after her brother immediately and aether grabbed the other hand of the girl beside him. the traveling trio made their way into the theatre, taking steps towards the front row.

dark brown eyes looked around in awe at the sight of the court house and theatre of fontaine. the architecture was absolutely beautiful and she could've sworn she heard violins somewhere playing as they made their way down.

her dark brown eyes caught onto dark blue, taking notice of the slits in them briefly before her companions spoke. "ah here they are! " the three sat down in the way they stood. paimon, aether and then [name] who was casually looking towards the man without any hint of shame. he hasn't faced her, thinking she was looking at something else. seeing that the man hadn't turned, her eyes went over his figure in curiosity.

he had beautiful long white hair that seemed to be tied at the end with a bow. his outfit was entirely elegant with mixtures of dark blues and black. he was practically oozing high authority and power from the shouldets of his coat to the pointes end of his shoes and.. were those heels? the girl nodded slowly as her braids shook, bottom lip poking out as her eyebrows furrowed. she was completely impressed.

despite taking notice on how beautifully he was dressed, she couldn't help, but feel a blanket of serenity wrap around her shoulders. despite his vibes matching that of someone in power, his aura was that of a kind gentle soul. [name] smiled, turning back to her friends who had been watching her stare the stranger down and practically side eyeing him at the awkward silence.

she pulled out her notebook, writing slowly before lifting it up. why are you staring at him like that? paimon shook her head, talking low in her own way. "we're just wondering if we should make conversation.." aether raised an eyebrow at his sudden inclusion, "isn't that your job?" the floating lavender melon crossed her arms, leaning back a bit. "well gee when you put it like that." her eyes caught sight of their friend turning her body to face the man. her hand lifted into a small wave. "hello there.. and i'm terribly sorry for making you feel awkward. " paimon and aether blinked a bit. looking away in embarrassment while [name] smiled towards the man. "if you would like to have a chat together, i wouldn't mind one bit."

dark blue eyes clashed with dark brown that shimmered in the dim light they were in and golden ones narrowed at the sight. paimon smiled and rubbed the back of her neck as she mumbled lowly, "so you heard alll of that.." she shook her head and straightened up, "paimon through she was keeping her voice down."

[name] wrote a bit before lifting it up for them all to see. i think we should work on your whispering, Pai.. Paimon gasped and crossed her arms, "sparkle, please. not at this moment, paimon's trying to apoloize." i'm sorry, pai ;( Paimon gently patted her head, turning back to the man to say her apologes.  aether tapped [name]'s shoulder, smiling and waving his hand to explain what she did was no harm done. the girl smiled, tapping his shoulder with her head gently before turning back to the awekward show infront of them.