six

MEETING A RED HEAD HARBINGER

[name] blinked as she looked at the details book of the workshop. such niffty designs and woah.. that catalyst looked pretty. not as beautiful and creative as mine, but it'll make due for someone who really needs one forged.

estelle quickly walked away from the machine, smiling widely at the sight of new customers. "oh hello there! looking to buy? or.. perhaps you need something made?' the tallest of the group crossed her arms with an amused smile.  yeah.. i can see why freminet didn't want to drop the materials off. she is talkative like lyney mentioned.

paimon waved her off with a smile as aether and [name] watched from the side. "oh no, we're just here to deliver materials." a chirpy 'here we are' came from the fairy as the blonde handed the blacksmith the romaritime flowers. paimon stumbled on the invention they were to be used for, but the brunette smiled widely as she held them.

"ah, for the magic pockets! i could tell right away since i already made several orders." aether blinked, forgetting to get the mora if they needed to pay for such and sheepishly asked the question. thankfully he was turned down and shared a sigh of relief with [name].

not that she didn't have money to pay for it.

"it seems both their hearts and their pockets are made of gold," the blacksmith smiled warmly as she spoke kindly of the magicians. [name] tilted her head, thinking about where the three siblings were staying. she wasn't one to judge on those who weren't royalty, but if they were rich... she shook her head out of this thought as the conversation moved on.

"heeyy.. is this machine what you use to make stuff here? it looks really advanced!" estelle seemed to gain a boost of self confidence at such a praise. "why use your hands when a machine can do the work?" aether and [name] nodded at that.

oh yeah, she got me there. but sometimes people would like handmade markings or human error than from a machine.

her gestures went unnoticed as the two continued their conversation while the blonde stared off in his own worlds as well.. she sighed inwardly, rubbing her forehead in annoyance.

i really could use a good meal and some more dango milk.

estelle continued to talk after paimon asked about the power source. "it's a little complicated. i'm not sure i can put it in a lamer tone for you.." paimon raised an eyebrow as the brunette continued to talk. "essentially, everything in fontaine runs off indemnitiium, which comes from the court trails. "

cue the massive amounts of huhs because that is baffling.

"how can court trials produce energy?" estelle shrugged as she continued, "i'm not sure myself but during such trials the oratrice mechanique d'analse cordinale harvests the people's beliefs in justice then converts it into said energy."

the three deadpanned at such an idea that a machine that delivers trial cases would also deliver energy that could power all of fontaine. "so.. that's it's other use? paimon thought it was only created by the hydro archon to make judgements." [name] shrugged when the fairy turned to look at her.

don't look at me, girl. i'm not that informed yet. i just know the indemnitiium is made from the trials.

the small girl huffed, turning away to continue their talk. aether whispered so the taller could hear. "how come you're fontainian, but don't know things like this?" [name] beginning to use her hands to convey as she moved about was only stared at with a blank face.

you try not having a voice.

he laughed lightly as she crossed her arms and turned away as aether was dragged into the converesation. though their moment of moment was gone, aether still was waiting for the right moment to question her again. just.. when she had a notepad