fifteen

SOLVING THE CASE AND THE ORATRICE'S SENTIENT

after leaving furina with the promise of a better relationship, [name] made her way to poissoin in hopes to catch up with her friends. she lightly bounced elegantly as she walked out of the palais mermonia, catching sight of blonde and white near a garde a few feet away from her. she smiled as she pranced forward just as the garde began walking away.
"hello fellow friends!" her cheer made paimon fly towards her in a speed aether's only seen when it came to food. the fairy child laughed loudly as she hugged the woman tightly, squealing at the kisses she received over her face. "sparkle you came back!" [name] made a face at her words, leaning back to look paimon in the face. "well yeah, pai, i was only gone for a good moment.. i think.." aether crossed his arms, leaning on his left leg with his hip poking out as he looked at her while navia leaned with hand on hip while smiling at the interaction. "princess, we've been gone for about two hours."

"got me there." she smiled, continuing to hold paimon in her arms as she looked between the two before she nodded to the leaving garde who was almost out of sight. "soo.. what did you find out from the garde?" navia shook her head out of her stupor, moving forward to whisper the information between the four of them. " we told thierry about our investigation with my father's case and the recent attack from the gardemeks the other day. he explained that the meka had to have been private units by a rich, powerful owner who's involved with sinthe." paimon looked over as she watched the eesena think everything through, gently moving some hair from her face.

aether watched as [name] held paimon and gently cared for her as she did so. "then we're looking for a dealer of that drug? one that's not easy to convict, but also extremely powerful so they can't be caught?" her dark brown eyes hummed as she looked towards the sky, taking notice of the darkening clouds that gathered over.
"we should get going before the rain begins again." navia smiled as she looked between her group of friends, "then let's get going to speak to my uncle marcel!" she happily lead the group down towards the streets of vasari passage. the poodle dogs were absolutely adorable as they pranced around in their respective spots while the lights were on as it was getting a bit dark at night.

[name] smiled at the glowing light of the fountain nearby, watching as it revolved around with wide eyes. sure, it was just a revolving fountain to some... but to her, it held the grace and beauty of imagination in this world.. the beautiful and bright thoughts of it anyway. she kept watch of it as they made their way to speak to this marcel navia knows about.
she rubbed her arms as the scales that were scattered over it began to tighten a bit at how deserted the area they were in seemed to be. despite it being night, [name] would've guessed more people would've been out on late strolls through the area as they were during the day. she lightly rubbed her forehead when the voice came out from the building infront of them.

"-i'm not as young as i used to be." she looked at the man, staring at his purple eyes in a bit of fear of how dull they looked. even though his eyes crinkled as he smiled and no matter how polite he was trying to come off, this man was definetely bad news. his entire aura screamed abusive power, but..also devastation? her eyes trailed over his figure while she watched him while he answered their questions.

"everyone loves drama and theatrics." [name] shook her head as she kept her arms close to her sides, hugging her waist. "that's an understatement, truly." the man glanced her way, his eyes widening a smudge. "the.." the four watched as he paused and [name] took notice of his fingers fidgiting, but not too much as navia claimed his attention to speak of their investigation. she continued to watch his stance, seeing his composure shift as he continued to cross his arms over his chest and make himself a bit taller. his foot was tapping the ground and his exxposed fingers lightly tapped against his arm.