five

THE SUTIBLE ATTIRE AND THE HEARTY EATER

after helping lyney pass out his magic pockets, he needed help collecting romaritime flowers. once the three went to the east side of the harbor, paimon tilted her head in confusion. "it seems we have to use hydro to collect them. " aether slapped his forehead, forgetting to align with the hydro element before they made their way here.

as he turned to head to the statue of the seven, the sound of paimon's gasp and a flower blooming made him turn around. [name], who was not wearing a vision as he could see, had bloomed all three. "woah! sparkle, are you also able to weild the elements without a vision?" the girl gave a bright smile and nodded, placing the romaritime flowers in her magic pocket after inspecting it. lorelei truly was one with beautiful creativity here in fontaine.

let's get these back to mister lyney and miss lynette!

.
.
.

she narrowed her eyes before mocking a twist and placing a 'hat' on her head. "ooohh! yes, we should get these back to lyney and lynette!" aether shook his head, gently holding her (name) hand as the three made their way back to lyney.

"soo?? did you find the flowers?" [name] giggled, pulling them out of her pocket with a wide smile. "Oh! splendid work! i can tell you're an experienced traveler."

the five continued their conversation. "now that we're finished here, we can head to the court of fontaine for our fashion search." paimon spun around, aether nodded and [name] could be heard chewing on something.

the four looked at her and stood in shock at the sight of her eating a maricotte flower. [name] looked as if she had been caught chewing what she wasn't supposed to. without a second, she began chewing faster before paimon ripped the flower stem from her hands.

"[name], you're not supposed to eat the flower!"

the girl tilted her head as she chewed before swallowing and nodding that it was delicious anyway. "paimon thinks we should also get her some food while we tour Fontaine's largest city." the other three nodded as they began to walk.

"wait.. shh!" lyney stopped them and whispered quietly," have you noticed that person over there? the young girl." the rest nodded their heads, catching sight of the blonde. 'huh? what's a person from mondstat doing here,' the quiet girl questioned as she looked over the attire on the girl, but was inevitably ignored.

why you bloaks! when i finally have my voice back, i'm going to hurt your feelings!

during her silent rant, the other four took noticed of the blonde girl taking the unsuspecting man's wallet. "i know we said we'd hurry to the court of fontaine for dear [name], but this is a serious problem."

[name] nodded quickly once lyney told them to split up. SCATTER! she took off to the elevator, causing the group to watch in shock as she tripped a bit while running. "i was not expecting such a reaction.. m-make sure you get her on the way." the four split up, paimon and aether going after the silly eesena.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  🫧 ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

unfortunately they hadn't be able to catch the theif in the end so it pushed their schedule back for no real reason it seems. the five stood on the aquabus before the traveler and his guide noticed a familiar friend as [name] spaced off for a moment until the conversation took a turn she was interested in hearing.

"charlotte!" "i never guessed i'd bump into you while riding the aquabus. in the story of my life, this is big news!" the rose-pinkette gave them her full attention and began to question them about thier travels. [name] watched in awe as the aquabus moved wwitha wide smile.