𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮

Alana stormed up to the area that the Ares cabin was training in. Only a few of them were still there, but of course Alana knew the person she was looking for would still be there.

"Clarisse!" She screamed, red in the face. The curly haired girl quickly looked up to see an angry Alana, but it didn't seem to be directed her way. "We need to talk in my cabin." Alana said before storming off to her cabin.

Clarisse looked at her cabin mates silently before following the angry girl. The other Ares kids were confused, they had never seen the huntress so mad.

"Lana, what's wrong?" Clarisse asked, gently shutting the door to the cabin.

Alana threw the pillow she was adjusting onto the ground, hard. "He cheated on me! With one of my friends! Then, he broke up with me the second he got caught by someone, so I couldn't break up with him."

"He what?!" The daughter of Ares dropped her jaw and balled up her fists. "Ugh I'm killing him. I literally threatened him when you started dating and-"

"Risse," Alana called, distracting the other girl. "I got it covered." She slowly grinned, making Clarisse look at her and try not to smile too.

"What did you do?" Clarisse asked.

"Maybe don't go into your cabin for a while," the huntress admitted. "I put glitter all over his stuff. Jay hates glitter."

The curly haired girl laughed. "That's hilarious." They high fived. "But seriously he's such an asshole. I told you. Jamarion doesn't give a shit about anyone."

"I'm sorry I didn't listen to you," Alana apologized. "I just don't understand, Clar!" She turned around and started pacing around the cabin. "I'm friends with everyone! Everyone likes me! Why does no one want to date me?" The daughter of Artemis pouted and flopped onto her bed.

Clarisse sat down on Alana's bed beside her. "They don't deserve you, Starshine. There's someone out there, don't stress. Maybe take a break from dating for a while."

The huntress sat up and leaned on the taller girl's shoulder. "Maybe you're right," she muttered.

Clarisse put an arm around Alana and squeezed her lightly. "I don't think having so many friends in the Aphrodite cabin is helping," she laughed. "Plus, everybody thinks you're an Aphrodite kid at first and they're known heartbreakers. So, it's a goal to try to break the heart of an Aphrodite kid before they do it to you."

The shorter girl shifted to look at Clarisse and furrowed her eyebrows. "Everyone thinks I'm an Aphrodite kid?"

"Well yeah," the daughter of Ares pulled back slightly to look at her face. "You're really pretty Starshine, get that in your head."

Alana felt her whole body tingle. Clarisse thought she was really pretty? Why does that even matter to her? "Well..." she trailed off, unsure what to say. "I don't need to date right now. I mean Jay was being a bitch, now Mia's a bitch for sleeping with my boyfriend, my last girlfriend was fine, but she broke up with me for no reason! Now she doesn't talk to me at all. I don't get it."

"They don't deserve you." Clarisse stated firmly. "You deserve someone who puts you first. You're always putting everyone else first."

The huntress shook her head. "I don't need them. You always put me first."

Clarisse felt her chest tighten for some reason. Her face felt hot. "I always will."

                        ⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ ◯ ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆