𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮

This went on for months. It was wildly known that Alana and Clarisse hated each other more than anything. Clarisse had gotten more adjusted to camp and quickly made a reputation. She controlled things. The Ares cabin was known for being... pushy, but Clarisse was the icing on the cake. She was a bully. New kids were terrified of her, hell even old kids were terrified of her. She didn't mess with certain people, something about glory, as Luke put it. She didn't mess with Luke or Annabeth, but she did mess with Alana. She didn't seek out anyone except the new kids, but she sought out Alana.

Alana was sitting peacefully at the dining pavilion with the Aphrodite cabin, talking about the capture the flag game later. It was the first capture the flag game of the year, and this time the teams were quite interesting. They were Athena, Hermes, Aphrodite, and Artemis vs Ares, Apollo, Demeter, and Hephaestus.

"Allie, you said Luke and Annabeth are running things, right?" Silena asked.

"Yeah," Alana answered softly, it was early and she wasn't a morning person. "Their cabins always lead and, after their huge help with last game, the whole team decided they should tale charge. Luke's putting me in charge of something, hasn't told me what yet."

"Probably scare control," Joella pointed out. That's what everyone called Alana usual job. She sat on some sort of ledge and shot arrows in people direction. She never hit anyone, just startled and distracted them.

Alana suddenly felt something hard hit her back. She whipped her head around to see a stale bread roll on the ground. It shockingly hurt pretty bad. Whoever threw it must've had a good arm- oh. Alana looked up to see Clarisse snickering at her. "Oops," she laughed. "Hey Lana."

Alana stood up, ignoring the glare that the Aphrodite kids were giving the Area girl. "Y'know, has anyone told you that you look really pretty today?" The whole area turned to the girls as Clarisse looked at Alana confused. Her face flushed slightly, but she didn't know why.

The Artemis girl picked up her cup of water from the table and dumped it all over Clarisse. "Oops. Sorry Risse," Alana smirked to her. She was happy to finally one up the newfound bully of camp. Everyone went silent. Clarisse gasped and Alana swore she saw fire coming out of her nose. Alana simply shot her a sickeningly sweet smile and headed back to her cabin.

Clarisse went back to her cabin as soon as Alana left. That was utterly humiliating. "I hate her!" She screamed as she opened the door to her cabin and squeezed some water out of her hair.

"We know," one of her siblings commented while sitting on his bed.

Another one of her half brothers sighed. "Clarisse I think you're the only person who hates her. She's been at camp for so long and everyone knows her."

"She just- I- UGH!" Clarisse stormed off to change her clothes, ignoring all her siblings. Did she really have a reason to hate her? I mean everything she'd done was in response to something or an accident. No. That girl needed it. Humbling, in a sense.

⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ ◯ ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆

The Aphrodite cabin was right. Alana would be standing on a cliff distracting people near their flag. She loved doing that. It was the only reason she started liking capture the flag games. When Alana was younger, she would fake sick or injured to skip them. Now, she loved them.

Clarisse was beyond excited for the capture the flag game. Her team, especially the Ares and Hephaestus kids, were more than happy to have Clarisse this time. They were determined to get a win to start the year and Clarisse was just the strong force that they needed. They had told her they had a special mission for her, but not what yet. All she knew was it had something to do with targeting people and that one of Hephaestus's sons, Xander Wright, was helping her.