𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮

Pull, Aim, Focus, And.....

Bullseye.

"Nice shot Alana!"

Alana turned around to see Luke Castellan, one of her closest friends, watching her shoot. "Geez Lu, you scared me."

Luke laughed and ruffled the young girl's hair. "Sorry, Annabeth was looking for you though."

Alana tilted her head to the side in confusion. "Why?"

The son of Hermes shrugged. "Dunno. You shouldn't be out here this early anyways. Come on, let's go get you breakfast."

The duo made its way to the dining pavilion to get some breakfast. The 13 year old girl got strawberry waffles, like she did every morning. Alana liked routines. She liked eating the same thing for breakfast everyday, usually after training or sitting in a field with some wildlife. She liked staying up late every night to sneak out and look at the stars. She liked to chart them every night. She liked to see Luke and Annabeth everyday. She liked to go to the Aphrodite cabin everyday. They had practically adopted her as one of their own. She liked to go to the Apollo cabin at least once a week. They saw her as their real cousin, as if Artemis was really her mom. Alana liked a lot of things, but most of all she loved Camp Half-Blood.

"Allie! There you are!" Annabeth cheered as she saw Luke and Alana walking towards the cabins.

"Annie!" The girls hugged each other. Alana was 3 years older than Annabeth and took care of her as if she was her sister. "Why were you looking for me?"

Annabeth's mood switched instantly. "There's a rumor a new camper is coming," she whispered excitedly.

Alana smiled. Annabeth had a weird obsession with new campers. Something about each one possibly being a "way out". Chiron must've told her something of sorts. "Well what do you know?" That was Alana's favorite question to ask the daughter of Athena. Annabeth lit up while sharing any knowledge and Alana liked to encourage that.

"Well, Grover told me one of the Satyr's left this morning. The Hermes cabin has prepared one of their 'just incase' spots. And Chiron and Mr. D have been talking in his office for a while." Annabeth spewed out.

Luke nodded. "Yeah, they told us to set up a 'just incase' spot last night. We have no idea if or when it will get used."

Alana smiled. "Well, it would be nice to see some new faces around camp." The other two demigods nodded.

The trio talked for a while longer before Alana excused herself to go to the Aphrodite cabin. She had promised the girls that they could do her nails today. Silena Beauregard and Joella Wilson, two of the girls Alana was closest to, insisted upon painting her nails dark green like the headband and earrings she always wore.

Once she got to the Aphrodite cabin, Alana politely knocked on the door. The brunette knew she could just walk in, but she never liked to. On fact, at least once a week someone yelled at her to just walk in.

One of the girls, Hannah, opened the door and smiled at the sight of Alana. "Hey!" She grinned at the younger girl. Hannah was one of the oldest children of Aphrodite at camp, being 16 years old. "It's just Alana!" She called to her siblings. Choruses of greetings were heard throughout the cabin.

"Alana! Perfect!" Joella jumped from her bed and started grabbing things. Silena came over, gave Alana a hug, then led her to where her nails would get painted. This was the regular for them. Alana would come to the Aphrodite cabin and get the feeling of having half siblings like the rest of camp did.

The girls gossiped and did different things for a few hours together, until news broke out that a new camper was arriving camp as they spoke. The gossip across the cabin only got more intense. "I wonder if they'll get claimed," one of the girls spoke.

"I'm so glad we all got claimed, I can't imagine not knowing that you guys were my sisters."

Alana looked at her freshly done nails. Right. She wasn't claimed. Her mom had told her that she was definitely a demigod. But no one knew who her birth parents were. Alana didn't have siblings and her only family was of non-blood. She didn't really belong in this cabin at all.

"I've gotta go guys," the huntress spoke, standing up from the bed. A couple Aphrodite kids groaned and complained at the young girl leaving. Others simply waved and said goodbye. "I'm sure I'll see all of you tomorrow. Bye guys!"

Alana took her necklace off her neck and turned the charm. Her necklace transformed into a bow that came with an arrow that always returned. This necklace could also turn into a dagger. It was a gift from Artemis.

The brunette decided she needed to clear her head and there were only a few ways she knew how to. It wasn't quite dark enough for her to do anything involving the stars or night sky. And the  archery field was closer than the woods.

Alana tuned out everything whenever she was shooting. It was one of the only things that's remained consistent in her life. Even the stars can burn out. Different stars are visible on Mount Olympus than at Camp Half-Blood.

Shot, after shot, after shot. Alana shot arrows over and over until her arms started getting tired. Just one more shot, she thought. Strangely, she heard other voice near as her arrow returned. It was weird for other people to be around at this time. That's not Alana's problem though. They could do whatever they wanted.

Focusing, Alana pulled back on the bow. And.. sho-

"Alana!"

The girl jumped at the sound of her name, releasing the arrow, sending it Zeus-knows-where. A scream was heard as Alana tried to calm herself down from the startle. The huntress startled easily, she always had. Her friends had started walking really loud around her because it kept her from jumping when they talked to her.

"You almost shot me!" A girl screamed angrily.

Alana looked up and gasped lightly. "I'm so sorry! Are you ok? I didn't mean to!" The girl in front of her was slightly taller than Alana, but she looked around her age. She had dark curls and a mean look on her face.

"I'm only fine because I have fast reflexes." The girl huffed as she walked closer to Alana just to shove her. Alana wobbled, but didn't fall over.

"What the hell? It was an accident! Get over yourself." Alana, being the petty 13 year old she was, shoved the girl back.

This resulted in the new girl grabbing Alana by the shirt and holding her in the air.

"Clarisse! Put her down."

The new girl, who Alana now knew was named Clarisse, threw Alana to the ground upon the request of the new voice. Alana shook from the impact then groaned from frustration. She turned to see who the voice was and saw Bran Alpin, the councilor of the Ares cabin. Was the new girl an Ares kid? It would make sense to Alana. Alana stood up, dusted herself off, and glared at Clarisse before looking at Bran.

"Sorry Alana. I was going to ask if you could show her the training areas, but I don't know if that's a good idea anymore," Bran explained.

Alana took a deep breath to calm herself down. "It's fine. If you want I still can."

Bran shook his head. "No it's fine. We should all head back to the cabins anyway. I'll show you more tomorrow Clarisse."

Clarisse nodded before glaring at Alana again. Alana sped walked all the way back to her cabin. She was typically the only one in it, unless her mother got one of her Huntresses on a mission.

That new girl was a brat. How could she act like that? And on her first day too.

⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ ◯ ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆

A/N: Little bit of Clarisse in this chapter, but dw you'll get more of her.