✰018✰

Angels Pov

I wait for Tom to get changed whilst I take a photo, showing off my outfit to post on my instagram page.

Since I'm a model, I often get asked what I wear on outings so everyday I'm going out I always post a photo showing my outfit and tell people where it's from.

I giggle to myself, remembering when Tom got hard from looking through my instagram.

Wait how many people has that happened to when seeing photos of me..

WHAT IF SOMEONE WANKED OFF TO ME?!

Tom walks out of the bathroom, I can smell his cologne and it puts a smile on my face. Hey.. Idea! "Grumps, whilst you're here, could you just spray some cologne on these clothes?" I ask him with a smile.

Tom smirks to himself, probably knowing why. "Sure, give them to me." He smiles, holding his hands out. I pass him two of my hoodies and he sprays them with his cologne. Hehehe

"Thank you Grumps!" I grin, holding his forearm and taking him downstairs. He has to help me get down the stairs because of my heels, "Just wear different shoes." he chuckles. "No, these shoes match my dress!" I say, flicking his head lightly. He rolls his eyes playfully and holds my hips in his hands, helping me down the stairs.

"Such a gentleman." I smile, stepping off of the stairs. "Only for you, Sunshine." He says, kissing the top of my head and taking my hand in his. I grin at him, walking out of the house with him.

"I feel so couple goals right now." I say, swinging our intertwined hands. Tom smiles toothily at me, unlocking his car. "Where are we going?" I ask, sitting in the passenger seat. "You'll see." Tom says, turning the engine on, putting a hand on my thigh as he reversed out of the driveway.

Oh lord, how smashable is this absolute smash.

"Yeah but I need to look at the menu, so I don't take too long to order when we get there. I'm very indecisive, especially on dates!" I say, pointing a finger at him. "You can take as long as you want, Sunshine. We have all night." He says, giving my thigh a squeeze.

"Yeah, but I feel bad for the waiters!" I frown. I take an absolute age to order and I always feel bad for the staff who have to wait around for me to pick a meal.

"I can tell why you're named Angel, you're the nicest, sweetest, most considerate person I know." He smiles at me, turning to look at me as we are sat at a red light. "It's how my mum taught me to be, so I don't want to be any other way." I say.

"Well your mother clearly brought you up well."

Those words melted my heart. You can compliment me and I'll like you, but complimenting my late mother? I'll love you forever. WHERE ARE THE WEDDING RINGS?!

I smile at him. "Thank you." I say, admiring his side profile, his jawline was amazing and his cheekbones were slightly sunken, just the right amount though, his nose was straight and lifted up a little at the end and his lashes were so lovely and long.

"If your music doesn't work out anymore, you could totally be a model." I say, studying his looks more. "I don't think so." He chuckles. "Yeah! I've seen many male models and seen what photographers look for in a male model, you'd be perfect." I say, matter-of-factly.