✰008✰

After seeing whatever Tom was doing with that girl, I decided to find the kitchen and have a drink.

That was about.. 1 hour ago? And, now I'm on the verge of being shitfaced, walking around Toms house, trying to find Roro or Bill, or anyone I know. Yet, my attempts have been unsuccessful.

No one from our neighbourhood was invited other than me and Roro, so the chance Id bump into someone I know here, is slim to none.

"Angel?!" I hear someone gasp, behind me. "Yes? Who-" I start to say turning around when I see Callum. "Oh, my god. Cal! What're you doing here?" I ask, jumping into his arms. "Nice to see you too Ang." He chuckles.

Callum was a friend of mine from university and we've kept in touch a lot on text, but haven't seen eachother in person for ages.

"I'm here 'cause I'm hot. And, also 'cause I'm producing Toms bands new album." Callum follows up. "I'm so proud of you, Cal." I say, smiling at him.

"Do you know where to get a drink 'round here?" He asks me. "Fuck yeah, I do! Here, follow me." I laugh, grabbing his hand, leading him into the kitchen. "What would you like tonight?" I ask him, getting two classic red plastic cups.

"Mmm.. Angies special mix?" Callum asks me. "On it!" I squeal, grabbing every drink I can get my hands on and pouring them into the two cups. Once I've finished, I hand Callum one of the cups.

"Cheers!" I say, and we both down our drinks. "That was amazing Ang." Callum grins. "I know right! I'm just too good." I laugh, flipping my hair around.

"Damn right you are." Callum winks, causing me to laugh. "Where's Aphrodite?" He asks. "Probably hooking up with someone, as we speak." I laugh. "Of course she is." He chuckles.

"Can we find somewhere to sit down?" I ask Callum, feeling the strength of the drink we took finally taking its toll on me. "Yeah, 'course." He says, putting his hand on my lower back, leading me to some seats.

Toms Pov

My ex fling comes up to me, trying to seduce me. But, failing. "Ayesha, I called it off for a reason. You're not my type!" I say, pushing her away from me. "Maybe this, will change your mind." She says, biting her lip before she goes in for a kiss.

She caught me off guard, but as soon as I realise what's happening, I shove her off of me. "Get off, you slut!" I spit at her, wiping my mouth. "Jeez!" She whines, walking off. "Oh, lord." I say, rolling my eyes.

I go to get a drink from the kitchen and I see Angel and Callum walking into the living room, his hand is on her lower back. I don't know why, but I just feel a pang of pain in my chest.

I don't know why, though. I don't like her, not even as a friend really, so definitely not in a romantic way.

I'm not jealous, I don't like her.

I think..