✰017✰

I was driving to band practice because we've got a tour soon. It's for our new album 'Humanoid'. We have a lot of tricks up our sleeve for it and I'm sure the fans will love it!

The speaker in the car starts ringing, indicating that I have an incoming call. I accept it and hear the voice on the other line say "Grumps!" in a soft voice. "Hey sunshine, what's up?" I ask her, smiling to myself. "Just wanted to say hey." She says, I can tell she's smiling because of the tone of her voice.

"I was meaning to ring you today anyways, we're going on a date tonight." I say, smirking. "Oh, are we now?" She asks. "Yes we are, that is, unless you're busy?" I say, in a questioning tone of voice. "Yeah, I am actually. I'm going on a date with this really cute guy, he's very grumpy though." Angel giggles. "He can't be that grumpy." I say, rolling my eyes and laughing.

"Hmm, maybe not anymore. Anywho, what do I wear?" She asks. "It's quite fancy, so wear what you would wear to a fancy restaurant, I guess." I say, unsure of what girls wear to fancy places. I've never taken a girl to a fancy restaurant before, that's because I've never liked them enough.

Angel is a first, and she will continue to be, I'll make sure of it.

"Ooo, okay! See you soon then Grumps." She says her goodbyes as I park the car. "See you soon Sunshine." I smile. She makes kissy noises into the phone and then hangs up.

I hop out of the car and lock it, making my way into the studio, smiling to myself.

"What're you smiling to yourself about, Mr. We're Just Friends?" Georg chuckles, elbowing my side. "Oh, shut up Georg." I laugh, punching him jokingly. "My apologies." He grins, putting his hands up in surrender. He puts his arms around my shoulder and we walk into the studio.

"You're late, you two," Bill scowls "Tom how is Angel?" He adds on, quickly forgetting the bad mood he was in, not even 0.2 seconds later. "She's good, we're going out tonight, so you can go round to see Aphrodite if you want." I say, winking at him.

"I'm so proud of my big boy, finally committing!" Gustav cheers and praises me. "Me too man, me too." I snigger. "Right, let's get started." Georg says, clapping the back of me head whilst he walks past with his bass. "Charming." I roll my eyes, picking up my guitar.

We practice all of the songs from Humanoid, the transition we're adding in for the concert, and the solo I'm doing at the end of Pain of Love.

Whilst I'm playing guitar, I wonder what Angel would think if she saw me playing guitar live, or just at any point.

If I was a girl, I'd think that I look hot as fuck playing guitar and that my panties would drop like a bomb. Well, me and many girls would have that reaction to myself, from experience...

After finishing off Phantomrider, I ask them "Could we get Angel and Aphrodite tickets? And could they come on tour with us?" with a hopeful smile. "Yeah sure, I don't see why not." Gustav shrugs. "I'm ready to watch them eye fuck you two." Georg sniggers, winking at me and Bill.

"I'd love for them to come, that's a great idea!" Bill claps, stepping away from his microphone. "Great, I'll ask Ang tonight and you can ask Aphrodite." I grin. "Oh, so she's Ang now?" Georg wiggles his eyebrows at me.

"She's actually Sunshine, so suck on that dickwad." I stick my tongue out, flipping him off. "I'd never thought I would see the day that Tom Kaulitz became a simp, yet here we are." Gustav says, putting his hands over his heart.