Homework

Two weeks have passed, and BF and GF couldn't be anymore happy with each other. They were absolutely in love with one another. Being together meant everything to them. Seeing each other was important at first, but damn, now they just rushed to get to school to be together.

BF had recently started picking her up and taking her to school now as he felt like it was a proper thing to do as he was her boyfriend now.

They always held hands in the hall together, and waited for each other every single class, even the ones they didn't have together. Nothing was important to them except for each other.

BF and GF were sitting in first block together, laughing as they talked.

"We should definitely go out sometime," GF beamed as she held her boyfriend's hand.

"I agree. I feel that it's only proper to go on a date. It's been well overdue the last few weeks," BF blushed.

"Agreed," she giggled.

"I'm lucky to have you as mine," BF smiled widely.

"No. I'm lucky to have YOU as mine. I've been wanting to be your girlfriend forever!" GF beamed.

"And I've been wanting to be your boyfriend forever," BF winked.

GF smiled and pulled BF into a kiss, making the moment rather passionate between them. She wrapped her arms around him tightly and continued. They slowly pulled away and smiled, putting their foreheads together and smiled.

"Alright students, today you have a big assignment for the upcoming test. It's like a major study guide for the last few chapters. I know we don't usually do much in this class, but it's important you get this done and turn it in," Mr. John explained.

He handed the papers out to all the students. BF looked at the packet and saw how big it was.

"Damn. This will probably take all evening," he said, putting his teeth together.

"We should do this together," she smiled.

"What do you mean?" BF asked.

"You should come over to my place so we can do this paper together. Could be fun," GF smiled, winking on that last part.

BF smirked a bit at her.

"I like the idea. Will your parents care if I'm there?" BF asked.

"They shouldn't. More than likely they'll be out on a business trip," she shrugged.

"They, do know we're dating... right?" BF asked.

"Of course. They don't... mind... they're actually rather happy for me," GF said softly.

"Alrighty then..." BF spoke.

After the day had come to an end, BF took him and GF over to her place. He was kinda excited to see what her place looked like. Yeah, he picked her up in the morning, but he wanted to see the interior. The house already looked really nice on the outside as it was. He could imagine how nice it would be on the inside. And damn he couldn't beat anymore right.

It was a big open corridor. BF looked around in amazement at how cool the place was.

"Amazing, isn't it?" GF asked.

"More than fucking amazing," BF said softly.

GF giggled and took his hand, getting his attention back on her.

"Come on, let me take you up to my room so we can get to work," she said.

BF blushed, he had a few thoughts about what could happen in there, ninety percent of them being dirty. So, they got into her room and it was much bigger than BF had expected.

He got his attention on a wall that had quite a few pictures of him, causing him to smirk at GF.

"Is this what gives you your excitement?" he teased.

"Every night," she winked.

"D-damn," BF said, a bit flustered.

"Don't lie and say you don't have some pictures of me in your room," GF said in a playful manner.

"Wellll..." BF blushed a hell lot.

"That's what I thought," she smiled.

She took him over to her desk and she cleaned it off real fast, something in her journal had caught BF's attention. Being a whole page about him.

"You were seriously dedicated to get with me, huh?" BF laughed.

"You were so cute, alright? Couldn't help it," she giggled.

"Where did you even get those pictures from?" he asked, looking back at her wall.

"Whitty gave them to Carol, who give it to me. I needed to look at you when you weren't around," GF beamed.

"Talk about obsessed," BF teased.

GF laughed and she and BF sat down together at her desk. She pulled the paper out, and they got to work rather quickly. They held hands while getting to work, loving to be as close to each other as possible. BF got his computer out as the paper would take some research. Time passed rather quickly, and the assignment was done rather earlier than they had anticipated. Of course when two smart minds come together, anything comes easy. Perfect example for these two.

"Damn, this didn't even take a full hour," BF chuckled, putting his computer back in his bag.

"I know. Me and you are really good together," she smiled.

"As a couple, or as a team?" BF smirked.

"Both," she smirked back.

They just sat there for a bit, holding each other's hands and looking into each other's eyes, completely lost.

"So... what now?" BF asked.

"I think I got an idea or two," she beamed.

She pulled him up, taking him over to her bed and tackling him on there. He laughed as she crawled onto him, beaming down at him.

"We really about to do this?" BF asked.

"I don't exactly wanna take that chance just yet. BUT, I'm all in for a little romance," GF winked.

BF immediately got flustered, but still smirked back at her. She leaned down and kissed him passionately. He gripped her tightly, keeping her close to him. She threw off her hoodie so BF could see a good portion of his body due to the crop-top she was wearing. And that turned him up even more.

"I felt that bump," she giggled.

"You boutta feel more than just that the hotter you get," BF laughed.

She leaned him back down and continued kissing him. She absolutely adored her boyfriend. And no one else in the world would be better for her. Not Kapi, not Nate, no one. This was the only guy for her. And she would forever be his.

Thanks for reading this part! Hope everyone has a great and blessed day!