Feelings

After the recent events that sparked between BF and GF at the Winterfest dance, things were about to get serious. They actually did what they always wanted to do... they KISSED!

They had been a blushing mess the night it happened. They couldn't stop thinking about how happy it made them. And the entirety of the next day was no different. They just couldn't get each other off their minds, and that's saying something because they already occupy each other's minds as it is.

They just wanted to see each other and make this thing official between them. They awaited Monday to arrive so they could see each other at school.

And that day arrived.

As BF parked in the parking lot, he was a flustered mess. He couldn't stop thinking of what would probably happen today. He was really about to get his first girlfriend. He was about to see first hand how amazing a relationship was.

But unlike before, Whitty wasn't with him. This was because Whitty got his license as of recently and picked up a nice little car. He of course had been taking Carol since she was his girlfriend after all.

BF was making sure he looked really good for GF. And usually his appearance was never rather that big to him. Of course, he wanted to look good for her, but he wasn't over the top like he felt now.

That certain time hit, and he knew he had to go see her. It was time to make this moment happen.

BF grabbed his bag and walked inside, completely flushed as he thought about the things that would happen soon as he saw her.

He saw GF sitting at the table per usual, with her headphones in and looking at her phone. He took a deep breath and walked over slowly, feeling himself get harder as he approached her.

As soon as GF saw him, she immediately pulled out her headphones and beamed widely, moving her bag over for him to sit down.

"Hey BF..." she said, extremely red in the face.

"Hey..." BF said softly, also extremely red from blushing.

They couldn't think of what to say to each other. They were so out of it. They couldn't look at each other without a simple turn on. And they desired each other to the core.

"Winterfest..." GF said, just hoping to start up a conversation.

"It was... nice..." BF blushed.

"Especially that moment... between... us..." GF said softly.

"Y-yeah," BF smiled, blushing even harder. He was literally sweating at this point.

GF giggled softly and was still as red in the face as she had already been. The attraction to this boy was real. She felt so much for him than she had before. And that... WAS REALLY saying something.

"Maybe we could..." GF started, trying to reach out to him.

But suddenly, the bell went off and she was interrupted. They headed to first block together. She held onto his arm like she always did, but it felt even different this time. And she didn't know how to explain it. Oh wait, of course she could. She was so fucking in love. She literally kissed the boy she had been so deep in love with for the last month and a half. It was a rather short time, but damn she was into him like crazy.

They walked to their lockers together, getting the stuff they needed. When they reached to get their books, they hands slid together and they went flushed in the face. And BF grew another inch.

They walked to first together, not making much contact like they usually did. They looked away the whole time, making occasional looks at each other.

And there stood Kapi in the hall as he looked over and saw GF. He immediately smirked and walked up to her.

"Yo GF, need me to walk you to class?" Kapi asked.

"No... I'm fine," GF said softly.

"Come on. There's no problem with it, honest. We could go down to the cafeteria and get some breakfast together," Kapi smirked.

"I'm fine... really..." GF said.

"Yeah, she would rather be with me," said no other than the voice of Nate.

"Oh God," GF groaned.

"Remember me, sexy?" Nate smirked, winking at her.

"Oh, I sure do. But do you remember, BF?" GF asked, blushing hard as she said his name.

Nate looked over and glared at BF, as BF was doing the same to him.

"Oh yes, I remember this fugly worm," Nate growled.

"You have problems with him too?" Kapi asked.

"He's fucking annoying. Ruined my chances with GF," Nate groaned.

"I don't like him either. But GF obviously belongs to me," Kapi smiled.

"Uh, no. You're a fucking furry," Nate laughed.

"I'm not a furry! I'm an anthropomorphic cat!" Kapi argued.

"Pfft, what's the difference?" Nate asked.

"Uhh, alot!" Kapi retorted.

"Whatever furball. So GF, wanna have a little alone time?" Nate grinned.

"She's going with me," Kapi argued.

"She's not going with any of you! She's MY girlfriend!" BF yelled.

And he didn't even realize what he just said until he saw GF looking at him with a wide expression, blushing harder than she had been.

He immediately felt embarrassed and walked ahead in a fast manner, making some distance. He walked into first and immediately threw his head on his desk.

"Why did you just out and say that!? And why is this so hard to confess. We kissed! And yet it feels like it pushed me no further to a confession!" BF groaned to himself.

He then heard a set of books beside him, and he knew it was GF.

"BF..." she said softly.

He didn't even look at her. Because he didn't know what to say. He knew it must have sounded so stupid. Why would he just yell it out like that?

He heard GF sit down in her chair beside him, putting her hand on his arm. He raised his head up, still blushing a ton.

"Hey, look at me," she said, taking his chin and guiding his gaze to her.

He blushed so much as he looked at her, because she was so damn beautiful. And he couldn't believe she wasn't looking at him weird.

She giggled softly and leaned in, pressing her sweet red lips against his soft pale ones. BF's face blew up as she kissed him. It didn't take a long for him to kiss her back, making both of them blush even harder. She slowly pulled away from him, smiling widely as she looked into his eyes.

"I've been waiting for that," GF smiled.

"Was it... good?" BF asked, flustered.

She beamed and kissed him once again, as he instantly kissed her back. He knew the answer was a pretty obvious yes. This kiss was shorter, but not by a whole lot. She pulled back and played with his chin.

She laughed as she put her forehead against his, making him smiled widely.

"I love you," she said in a whisper.

"I love you too," BF blushed.

The bell had rung, making the two pull away and blush as they beamed at each other. Their hands grasped together, causing both of their faces to light up.

"This m-might get some t-taking used t-to," BF chuckled, stuttering.

"True," she beamed.

But as class progressed, they didn't really care anymore. It became more comfortable. And even though they had their next class together, GF smiled and reached her hand in front of BF.

"Care to take me to second block?" she giggled.

"Sure... babe," BF smiled, taking her hand and walking with his new girlfriend to their second block.

Hope you guys liked this part! Have a great day everyone!