Bonding

So, the day had mostly gone by pretty fast. BF was still rather confused when it came to how he was acting around GF. He still didn't want to believe there was anything connecting them... but damn he couldn't stop thinking of her.

"Stop thinking of her so much you asshole," BF told himself, very flushed in the face as he walked through the hall to his fourth block.

He and GF didn't have third together, and he wasn't quite sure if he had GF in his fourth or not. There was a major part of him that hoped she would. Even though he still didn't want to believe it.

He walked into the room and saw Pico and Whitty waving him over. BF sighed softly and walked over, putting his books down and sat beside his friends.

"So Boyfriend, Pico told me you like a girl," Whitty snickered.

"Really Pico? What the actual fuck?" he cursed.

"Hey, he would figure it out one way or the other. Besides, you were a flustered mess in first block," Pico chuckled.

"S-stop it," he stuttered.

"You should have seen him, Whitty. He was boning and everything in there," Pico laughed.

"Damn! You must got some strong feelings for her," Whitty said, picking on him.

"It's n-not like th-that," he stuttered again, blushing more this time.

"Bro, you're stuttering and your face is red. What other proof exists?" Pico asked.

"I don't-" he started.

"You should've seen the way he looked at her, Whitty. They were holding hands during reading," Pico smirked.

"Oh?" Whitty said, smirking as well.

"It was an accident!" he spoke.

"And me getting a good grade on my big exam last year was an accident?" Pico snickered.

"Fuck off," BF cursed.

As he turned around, he then saw GF walk into the room. She noticed BF and walked over to sit by him.

"Oooooh," Whitty and Pico said in unison.

"Shut up!" BF said.

"Hey BF," she beamed, taking a seat beside him.

"H-hey," he stuttered, blushing.

"Weirdest coincidence that his name is BF and yours is GF," Whitty beamed.

"I know..." she said, being a bit shy.

"I think it goes to mean something special for the two of you," Pico winked.

"What do you mean?" GF asked.

"Pico..." BF growled.

"Hey, I'm just saying," Pico smirked.

Just then, they heard the door shut and there was Mrs. Lin.

"Good morning, students. And good morning to our new student, GF," she said, greeting GF.

"Hi GF," the students said in unison, of course except for the boys who were sitting with her.

"Alright class, so with this being journalism and all, I just want you to write me a page on what you like to do in your spare time. Let your imagination loose. I need to help with setting up down in the gym. You guys work, ok?" Mrs. Lin spoke.

All the students said they would, and Mrs. Lin was on her way to the gym to help.

The room was quiet, but the students did actually do their work.