Her Protector

(A few days time skip...)

GF and Carol were in their third block together, laughing about things that were going on in their lives. And obviously a lot of those being about BF and Whitty.

"It was such a nice first date!" Carol said, blushing.

"It sounds like you and Whitty are reallying hitting it off," GF smiled, writing in her notebook.

"He's a really nice guy," Carol beamed.

"Must be nice for you. I wish I could be the same with BF," GF sighed.

"Why don't you just tell him how you feel?" Carol asked.

"I just can't. I don't have the ability to. Everytime I talk to him, I get lost in our conversation and forget about confessing," she sighed.

"You just gotta remind yourself and find the right moment," Carol explained.

"But what should I say?" GF asked.

"Don't ask me that. Just tell him you love him in your own way. I think BF would return the feelings. He seems pretty into you," Carol responded.

"Y'know, you're right," GF giggled.

After their third block, GF headed over to fourth block excited. She wanted to finally get it out to him. She was in love. She wanted him to be her boyfriend.

When she walked in though, he wasn't there. She saw Pico and Whitty there as usual.

"Hey, is BF here?" GF asked as she sat down.

"Not in here. He's helping Mr. Jim back in the auto repair shop. Might be all block," Whitty explained.

"Oh..." GF said, a hint of disappointment in her voice.

"Maybe I'm wrong though. He's just a busy guy is all. Been that way for as long as I can remember," Pico said.

GF just sighed and pulled out her earbuds, putting them in her ears as she pulled out a playlist. It was a playlist BF had made and given her access to as she listened to about all of the songs he did.

GF sat there, just looking down as she wanted him to be here. She definitely understood how he felt when she was off with Kapi the other day.

Now, she did find Kapi rather cute. But BF was more attractive in her eyes. She was closer to BF in every way possible. But, there really never was a prohibition on liking another guy since BF wasn't really her boyfriend... Yet.

The block was boring without him there. She began to lose any hope he would arrive, so she just decided to go to the bathroom.

"Mrs. Lin? Is it ok if I use the bathroom?" GF asked.

"Of course, dear. Just sign out on the computer there," Mrs. Lin smiled.

GF went over to the computer and signed out per usual. She took the pass and headed for the bathroom in the East Hall. She would never leave the room if BF was in there with her. He made her so happy. She really desired to be his girlfriend. She just didn't know he felt the same... even though it was very rather clear he did.

As GF headed to the bathroom, she was suddenly grabbed by her arm and pushed into a locker. She saw three boys standing before her. Their names were Nate, Agoti, and Ruv.

"Well well, what are you doing out in this lonely halls alone beautiful?" Nate asked, being the one who was in front of her.

"Yeah, you shouldn't be out here without one of us to protect you," Agoti winked.

"I'm just here," Ruv shrugged.

"G-get away from me," GF stuttered, trying to break away from them cornering her.

"Why leave already? We were just getting to know you, sweetheart," Nate said in a flirty tone.

"Stop being weird. I-I'm not interested," she said.

"Not interested? Well, you just don't know me enough yet," Nate smiled.

"I'm... I'm a taken girl!" she said back to him.

"A taken girl? And just who the hell is your boyfriend?" Nate laughed.

"B-BF is!" she stuttered.

"BF? That weird ass kid with the cyan hair? He's a freak of nature," Agoti laughed.

"An absolute fucktard," Ruv said.

"I'd provide you with so much more than he ever could," Nate said.

GF tried and tried to break free, but it was no use. He had her pinned against the locker.

"The sooner you kiss me, the sooner we get done with this," Nate winked.

"You're a fucking creep," GF said.

"And who do you expect to save you? That little BF is a fucking-" Nate started.

"A fucking what?" asked no voice other than BF.

GF turned over and smiled brightly as she saw BF standing there.

"Get the hell off her," BF growled.

"Oh look, it's the damn midget," Agoti laughed.

Nate snickered and faced BF, still one arm pushing GF back.

"You want her? You're gonna have to fight me... I mean US for her," Nate said with a dark smile.

"I'll fight for her any day,' BF said.

This obviously made GF giggle and blush a good bit, seeing literal hearts flying around BF.

Agoti ran at BF with full speed. BF was able to dodge the attack and spin kicked Agoti onto the floor, causing him to fracture his head. Ruv did the Russian dance to take BF out, but it failed by a long shot as his back gave out. Nate tried to throw punches at BF, but to no use. BF was way stronger than any of them anticipated. He knocked Nate out with a simple punch and then ran over to GF.

"Are you ok?" he asked worried.

"I'm fine. Are you?" GF asked.

"Always," he smiled.

GF smiled and threw herself in his arms. BF blushed a lot but hugged her back warmly. He loved having her safe within his grasp. She didn't want to let go.

"Thank you," she said, a happy cry coming out of her as she was with him.

"I'll never let anyone hurt you. You should know that," BF beamed.

GF smiled widely, and she took this opportunity. She didn't feel very comfortable yet, so she put a hand on BF's left cheek and planted a kiss on his right one.

His whole face lit up and his eyes went white after that.

"W-wow," BF stuttered.

She wanted to just out and say that she was in love with him. She had her chance. But she couldn't. She felt that block again.

GF giggled and took BF's arm like she always did.

"Ready to go back to class?" GF asked.

"Of course," BF smiled.

They walked up the stairs together and went back to class. He was her protector, he would keep her safe no matter what. That was a promise he was willing to keep.

Hope you guys enjoyed this part!

Have a wonderful and blessed day everyone!