Rival

Two weeks have passed.

BF and GF were walking through the hall together after just getting out of their first block. They were going to have a free day in second block because they had a substitute in there. BF knew the sub pretty well, so he wasn't worried about having a hard day.

GF was holding onto his arm like she had before. She was pretty much just a common thing now. Everytime they walked together she was always holding onto his arm.

They walked into the room and sat down together. GF smiled as she faced BF.

"I'm excited for an easy day," GF said

"So am I," BF spoke as he placed his books on the edge of his desk.

"Anything you plan on doing?" GF asked as she watched him on his phone.

"Maybe watch a movie on my phone?" BF suggested.

"Ok!" she beamed.

BF turned a movie on and placed his phone against his computer bag so it would stay up. They used BF's earbuds and turned the movie on. GF rested her head on BF's shoulder as they watched their movie together. BF blushed and smiled softly, even leaning his head against hers a bit.

"Well well, what do we got here?" a voice that sounded so familiar to BF.

BF paused the video and looked back to see a anthropomorphic cat standing there, or a furry.

GF looked back and smiled upon seeing the cat.

"Hey Kapi!" she smiled.

"Hey there, beautiful," he winked.

"What are you doing here? You don't have this class, do you?" GF asked.

"Nah. But we ain't doing anything. So I remembered you told me you were in here and decided I should visit," Kapi smiled.

BF was feeling rather jealous as she was talking to Kapi. He never wanted to be the type of guy who would be jealous of seeing his girlfr-- friend!! obviously just a friend. He didn't want to see his FRIEND talk around another guy like this.

"You wanna come down to the cafeteria with me? I gotta grab something, so thought you might wanna come," Kapi offered.

"She's hanging with me, pal," BF growled.

GF and Kapi turned back to BF. A look of annoyance on Kapi's face.

"And who are you?" Kapi asked.

"Boyfriend. Or say BF for short. Listen, we're watching a movie together. So buzz off," BF said.

"She'd much rather hang out with me than a dweeb like you," Kapi growled.

"Oh, is that so?" BF growled back.

"Boys, relax. How about this? I'll go with you to the cafeteria Kapi, and then come back to hang out with you, BF. Does that work?" she asked.

"No, I want to hang out with you the whole time," Kapi said.

"We were chilling together first, dumbass!" BF growled.

The boys grinded their teeth as they got closer and closer, but GF pushed them apart.

"Boys, calm down," she said.

"Come on GF," Kapi said, taking her hand.

GF looked back to see BF's face, which was angry and confused at the same time.

"I'll be back soon, I promise," she said.

She headed out with Kapi, laughing as they left the room.

BF stood their blankly, not believing what just happened. Was GF... actually into another guy? Did she not like BF the way he thought she did.

He sat down by himself and sighed. He put his head down in his arms and felt his eyes swell with tears.

He didn't even want to continue his movie. No, he actually felt like he lost. He missed her. He wanted her here with him... despite her legitimately just leaving the room not even a minute ago.

Time passed, and GF had never really came back. BF actually checked the clock every minute, feeling more and more depressed when she didn't show up.

It was about five minutes left to class when GF walked back through the door with Kapi behind her.

"I'll wait for you out here," he winked.

GF giggled a bit and walked back over to BF.

"I'm sorry. We ended up having so much fun we lost track of time," she said.

BF didn't even say anything, he just kept his head down. GF knew she hurt his feelings and sat down with him.

"I'm sorry, BF. I didn't know we'd be gone that long," she said.

BF slightly lifted his head back up and sighed.
She used her hand and lifted his chin up, making her face him. He looked very rather depressed.

"Are you mad at me?" she asked.

"N-no," BF said, trying to hold back any tears.

"I'm so sorry," she said, pulling BF into a hug.

He didn't want to make her feel bad. He knew Kapi probably kept her out as long as he could on purpose. So, BF had an idea. If Kapi had the balls to do that, he was going to do the same thing in her next block.

"It's fine," BF said, hugging her back.

She chuckled a bit and pulled away slowly, looking in his eyes.

"We can continue the movie in fourth block!" She smiled.

"Ok," BF smiled.

The bell then went off and the two pulled away from each other.

"I'll see you in fourth, ok?" she asked as they grabbed their books.

"Well... maybe not," he said.

"Huh?" GF asked.

He knew Kapi was out there waiting. So, what did he do? He picked GF up by the waist with just one arm, causing her to blush a very very visible red.

"BF..." she sputtered.

BF walked out of the room with her. She giggled as she held on tightly. BF looked back at Kapi, who was there both confused and angry like BF was earlier.

"Better keep up next time!" BF retorted at Kapi.

BF took GF to her third block, keeping her safe in his grasp away from that damn cat. That's when GF got pretty much the same idea as he had.

"Wanna maybe skip class and go hang out in the student lounge? I'm not doing anything in third anyway," she said.

BF smiled widely and agreed. They were able to do this when a free block was in session. And BF knew he could make anything up he missed in no time. Getting to spend time with her was more important anyways. He took her to the students' lounge. He and GF sat down together and he set up their movie again. GF looked at him and smirked.

"You missed me a lot, didn't you?" GF asked, knowing he obviously did.

"M-maybe," he stuttered, blushing.

GF giggled and tackled BF onto the little couch in the room. He blushed a lot as he looked up at her. She smiled and laid against him. BF blushed by a hell lot, he had never been this close. She had her head against his and both her arms wrapped around him.

"I'm sleepy," she said in a cute way, pretty much cuddling up with BF.

BF was flushed as GF fell asleep in his arms, but he didn't care. He took his phone and shut off the movie, putting on an alarm and fell asleep with her.

"You're safe in my arms," he said softly, sure enough she couldn't hear him.

Hope you guys enjoyed this part!

Have a wonderful day everyone!