Winterfest

It was that day that GF had been looking forward too. Two days ago, BF had asked GF to Winterfest and she couldn't be more happy. She was going to go with the guy she was so deep in love with. And her friends got asked out as well. Obviously Nene got asked by Pico and Carol by Whitty. So, the girls decided to meet up at GF's and get ready.

"I'm so excited!" GF giggled as she did her hair.

"I know! This is going to be our first year actually going to a dance," Carol beamed as she was putting her dress on.

"And we get to go with some really cute boys," Nene said as she did a little bit of makeup.

"I really hope this is the night BF and me get together," GF said, blushing.

"It might be. Just get it out when you get some alone time with him. We'll probably split up anyways when we're dancing," Carol explained.

"That is rather true," GF spoke.

"Alright girls, Pico just texted me and said they're gonna be here in like five minutes," Nene said.

"Alright, we better finish up," Carol said.

GF sprayed on some perfume and put her necklace on, Carol put the bracelet that Whitty got her on her arm, and Nene put in her earrings. After that, they were ready.

The boys' car rolled up in front of the house and BF put the car in park.

"This is gonna be hype!" Whitty said, with a hint of a nervous tone in his voice.

"I know. I can't believe this is actually happening," Pico said, blushing a bit.

BF was a bit nervous too. I mean, he knew GF pretty well. And he really wanted to go with her. He just never been to a dance before and didn't want to embarrass himself in front of her. He didn't know she hadn't been to one either.

"Hope everything goes well tonight," BF said softly.

"It'll be good. You're really close with GF anyways. You might be able to seal the deal tonight," Whitty smirked.

"Maybe..." BF said softly.

They then saw the door open and there was the beautiful girls they all had a thing for. And each and every one of them immediately boned when seeing them.

"The human body has 270 bones. I think we all have 271 now," Whitty chuckled.

"I'd say," BF stammered.

The car door opened and the girls got into the back. Carol shut the door behind them and the girls beamed widely.

"You girls ready to have a good time tonight?" Whitty looked back, smirking.

"We sure are!" They said in unison.

BF chuckled a bit and put the car in drive, taking them to the school for their dance.

"You boys look rather stunning tonight," Nene laughed.

"We decide to look good when the occasion is right," Pico smirked.

"That's quite a shocker," Carol beamed.

"Sure is," Whitty chuckled.

They eventually arrived at the school in a short matter of time. BF parked the car and the boys got out. BF opened the side door for GF and she giggled as she got out, thanking him.

She was absolutely fucking stunning. She was beautiful to the absolute core. More than she already was, and that was really saying something. And damn, BF was even better in her eyes. He looked so cute in a formal tuxedo, she couldn't help but blush a whole lot.