Package (Sean/White & Black)

Black tossed and turned on the bed, relishing the rare moment of having it all to himself. After the whole Tawi and Todd thing, White refused to leave his side and moved in with him. His flat was more like a room with an attached tiny kitchen counter and a small bathroom, but his baby brother didn't mind. They had to share a bed, like when they were kids, bringing back all the memories of their closeness. 

It didn't surprise Black to find out White was still the same cuddler while sleeping. The first few weeks together were nice, having his brother snuggled to him brought joy to Black's heart. But lately, Black started to miss the lost freedom. White tended to squeeze the living shit out of him or restrict his ability to move around with a tight grip. 

He even felt grateful to Sean for making White sleep in the garage. He hated himself for wanting to have the space on the bed only for himself, but he couldn't help it. Black stared at the grey ceiling when someone knocked on the door. He sat up, alerted. He wasn't expecting anyone, and White should be home tomorrow. Black shuffled out of bed and grabbed the baseball bat along the way. 

"Hello, delivery service. I have a package for Mr. White Pothyiakorn." The unknown man's voice announced. Black frowned. 

"Is Mr. Black here?" The man asked again. Black took his phone, dialling his brother's number as he shuffled closer to the door. The unknown person in front of his flat could be someone still faithful to Tawi. 

"Hello Phi, did the delivery man arrive?" White's jolly voice echoed through the speaker. Black's shoulders slumped in relive. His brother's confirmation was all Black needed to relax. He tossed the baseball bat to the side as he stopped before the entrance. 

"Yes. What did you order?" He asked, opening the door. Scanning the tall male dressed in a colourful outfit, Black confirmed again that the man wasn't a threat. He grabbed the brown box offered to him and signed the papers for the deliveryman. 

"Bolster. I know, P'Black is suffering from my cuddling." White beamed and Black's heart melted. Of course, his baby brother knew. They were connected after all.