Receipt (Off/Gun) - Bubble Love

Author's note: Part 19/?? Someone asked for continuation. 

It's nice to see Gun with his niece and nephew. But it would be perfect to see him with their own kids. Maybe someday. The warmth spreading through his chest interrupted Gun's questioning gaze. Off shook his head with a smile. 

"Can we go to the park, Uncle Gun?" Nirin asked. Off watched how her puppy eyes made Gun melt. The teacher quickly glanced at Off, probably hoping he would help him. 

"It's up to you, Gun. I'm all for it." Off shrugged. 

"Let's go, Uncle Gun." Akin joined. A soft smile spread across Gun's face. 

"Okay, but we have to rest before we run around. We don't want our tummies to hurt, right?" Gun warned them, and again Off was left with the butterflies in his stomach. How can someone hold so much love within themselves?

"P'Off, are you done with your food?" Gun pointed at his half-eaten plate. Off didn't realize how little he ate as all his attention was focused on Gun and the kids. 

"Oh, yeah. I am." He pushed the plate aside, scanning the rest of the table. Gun and the kids ate everything so Off called for the waiter, informing him to give them the receipt. 

"I will pay, don't even try." Off stopped Gun, who was ready to pay his share. 

"But..." Gun tried to argue. 

"I invited you. And besides, you are taking care of Nirin and Akin." Off dismissed him, ignoring the cute pout forming on the young teacher's face. 

"You can pay for ice cream if this bothers you too much." He added.

"Deal." Gun smiled.