Cheap (Off/Gun)

"You have twenty minutes to buy the clothes in a given budget. If you exceed it, you and your partner get punished." The MC announced. Off glanced at Gun. They agreed for Off to be the buyer and for Gun to be the model, knowing the tiny actor couldn't stay within the given budget. Gun was a big spender when it came to clothes regardless if he was shopping in the street market or the big mall. 

"Start!" The MC shouted, and Off with other contestants disappeared between the endless rows of stalls. Off cursorily scanned the clothing stores before he went to the most suitable one. He picked up the shirt with a vintage look, and ripped jeans, not missing a colourful scarf. It reminded him of his boyfriend, so he had to take it. 

Off hurried back to his tiny partner, handing him a plastic bag with the bought items and urging him to change. The gun disappeared inside the changing tent, leaving Off with the crew outside. The MC used the time to interview him. 

"You still have the time to spare. Good job."

"Thank you." Off smiled. And though he tried to focus on the guy before him, his eyes occasionally slipped to the tent entrance.

"What did you have in mind while picking up the outfit?" The MC asked. Off tilted his head, pondering whether it would be too obvious if he said Gun.

"I just took what caught my attention." He answered in the end. 

"And it was cheap. I still have money left." Off pulled the remaining bills and shook it in front of the camera. The MC and the crew laughed at his gesture.

"Oh, it seems your partner is ready." The moderator pointed at the unzipping tent. Off almost forgot to breathe when Gun stepped out. The ripped jeans showed the right amount of skin in the right places, and the vintage shirt tucked inside the jeans emphasized Gun's slim waist. The colourful scarf was used as a belt, holding the slightly bigger jeans above the tempting hips. 

Off consciously licked his lips, seeing his other half. 

"How do I look?" Gun stepped closer to them, presenting the outfit like a pro. Off scanned him up and down one more time before he answered.

"Perfect."