Bottle (Sean/White) - Doctor White

Author's note: Part 69/??

White and Sean settled on the sofa, and surprisingly Black didn't follow them. He chose to settle beside Gram on the floor. White made a mental note to ask him about his relationship with the sliver-haired male later. The movie playing on the laptop wasn't the kind White would watch. He wasn't a big fan of action movies, preferring the romance and comedies more. He didn't complain, though. Snuggling closer to Sean, with his injured hand carefully tucked into his chest, White enjoyed the warm atmosphere. Sean's arm wrapped around his waist, keeping him warm and safe. He looked around, spotting Yok and Dan snuggled on the other side of the couch, it wasn't a surprise to see them like this. Gumpa was sitting on the chair beside them, immersed in the movie. This peaceful atmosphere was so surreal to White. 

He wondered if he ever felt like this with his father, but no memory came. It was so foreign to him. The group gathered in a room, enjoying the night and forgetting about the real world and the danger. And his beloved brother was here, too. Just an arm's length away from him. The bottled-up emotion poured out, appearing in the form of tears. White tried to wipe them, but Sean caught him in the act. 

"White, what's up?" He quickly turned to him. His free hand landed on his cheek, taking over the task of cleaning his face from the tears. 

"Nothing," White whispered, hoping Black wouldn't realize he was crying. 

"Don't lie, baby." 

The rest of the gang noticed their conversation, and Black was by his side in the second. 

"Hey, what happened? Did that asshole touch you without your permission? Should I kill him? Tell me, baby brother." Black fussed over him. It made White emotional again. The tears started to pour again. 

"No... I... I... just..." White tried to explain his feelings. 

"I am just happy to be here with all of you." He managed to say. The room fell silent. 

"We are happy to have you here too, White." Gumpa smiled at him. Yok, Gram and Dan nodded, and knowing Black and Sean he knew they agreed too.