Part 81 Zhou Yueshen carried her into the car with one hand

How come both of them give off the same vibe?

Lin Feng glanced at Zhou Yue Dong and was taken aback. They were the same age, but Zhou Yue Dong felt strangely... mature.

Lin Feng rarely furrowed his brows. Unlike his younger brother who was completely clueless about the family relationships, Lin Feng could make sense of it. Since his sister married Zhou Yue Dong's father, that made Zhou Yue Dong's stepmother his sister. That meant he had become Zhou Yue Dong's elder, right?

Even though Zhou Yue Dong was a year older, should he now call himself Zhou Yue Dong's uncle since he was in the second grade?

Mature as he was, Lin Feng was already worrying about these future family dynamics.

With each child lost in their own thoughts, Lin's mother led Zhou Yue Dong into the house, leaving the two brothers, Zhou Yue Han and Zhou Yue Han, to entertain themselves.

"Don't bully the little ones, got it?" Lin's mother threw a warning over her shoulder as she left.

The moment she was gone, mischievous Lin Yu stepped forward, hands on hips, looking at the two shorter Zhou Yue Han brothers and asked, "Hey? Why did my mom call you the little and second youngest?"

Zhou Yue Han looked at him blankly, then at his brother. Seeing his brother silent, he replied, "Because everyone says my dad is their leader, and we're his sons, so they call us the little and second youngest."

Lin Feng felt a pang of jealousy hearing about the two having a cool, imposing, and tall father.

He looked at the two holding their adorable sister and murmured enviously, "I want my parents to give me a cute little sister too!"

Zhou Yue Han held up his own sister proudly. "My parents don't need to have more kids; I already have a sister."

Lin Yu huffed, "So what if you have a sister? I'll ask my mom to have one too."

After blurting out his request, Lin Yu dashed into the house, shouting at the top of his lungs, "Mom, Mom!"

Lin's mother was in the middle of talking with her daughter and son-in-law when her son's loud voice interrupted them. She raised her hand and gave him a smack on the head. "What are you yelling about, you little rascal?"

"Mom, please give me a little sister! I want a sister too!" Lin Yu pleaded with a pout.

Hearing this, Lin's mother's face turned beet red, wishing she could stuff her son back and start over. "You fool! Do you think we can just have a sister whenever we want? Go play somewhere else!"

With both her sons being born when she was older, having another child now would surely become the talk of the town!

Feeling dejected, Lin Yu was shooed away from the house, his heart feeling even more broken. Everyone else had motorcycles and little sisters, but he had nothing. Why was he so unfortunate?

Just as Lin Yu was wallowing in self-pity, the sound of a car horn echoed from outside. He glanced curiously and saw his sister Lin Sisi stepping out of a beautiful little car that had once abandoned them!

Lin Sisi was unrecognizable from before. She wore a cute Western-style dress, little leather shoes, and had a floral hat on her head, her face painted with all sorts of strange cosmetics, making her look like a flower girl.

Beside her, another man in military attire stepped out of the car. His appearance was strange and intimidating.

Startled, Lin Yu forgot his sorrows and quickly shouted, "Mom, Mom!" as he rushed back into the house.

Being interrupted repeatedly, Lin's mother was already fuming with anger at her son's constant disruptions. Just as she was about to discipline him, she heard a familiar voice.

"Mom, I've come to see you."

"Since you two are still dining, we'll take our leave. I'm quite busy and don't have time to dawdle here waiting for you," Fu Yang declared with his usual arrogance.

He was determined to make Sinian see the gap between them. He believed that she would immediately abandon her act and follow him when he left. With confidence, Fu Yang returned to his car. Lin Sisi quickly followed suit.

Before she could ask anything, Fu Yang glanced her way. Just as she tensed up, she noticed his gaze had passed over her to look outside. Sinian was coming out. She was wearing her favorite simple jeans and small leather shoes.

Soon after, Zhou Yueshen followed her out, holding her bag. The contrasting image of them was jarring and eye-catching to Lin Sisi.

Seemingly out of spite, Fu Yang started his car. While Lin Sisi tried to look nervous, inside she felt triumphant. If Fu Yang didn't want to give them a ride, they would walk.

She subconsciously looked to see Sinian's reaction but saw both of them heading in the opposite direction. Lin Sisi was stunned, and Fu Yang was watching through the rearview mirror.

The next moment, a clean motorcycle parked by the roadside came into view. With one hand, Zhou Yueshen lifted Sinian onto the motorcycle...